OOS town council meeting(its pat's party and he'll cry if he wants to)

Should we close this thread and start a new one?

• Yea

• No

• Idc

Results are only viewable after voting.
this is my threa? fuck where do I turn this car around from again? we're going home! pats home!

me pat or asian pat?

my firebird predated the chicken....my stepbrother is now the caretaker... 80s are alive and well (or the 70s....)

IMG_7886.JPG

Imagine kids doing that today??? HA! Teachers/parents coddle their kids way to much.. no wonder kids these days are such sissy

Aren't you a millennial too? Lol

I looks like it's rant o clock

I always hate the hate train on "kids these days." I was in the everyone is a winner gen and last I checked it wasn't millennials giving out trophies and being soft on kids blame the parents.

Being a parent now I see what everyone else is doing and not doing what I see and don't like I don't do My son doesn't get YouTube videos at the table on my phone, and he knows what time out is, if he throws a fit we go right into the car and holy hell the boy gets it! Give kids more credit and it is good for everyone. My 2 year old knows to stand with me when we're in line, I have no discipline and I don't want the same for my son.

my kid is spoiled rotten.
on the other hand, i heard that nobody f*ks with him at school, he gets good grades, and hasn't been arrested.
he got his learners permit, and doesn't want to drive all that much!
meets his friends on xbox at a time they agree on via txt. guess we met at burger king arranged by phone...
he talks about getting a job soon - maybe at the local golf course.
got his first sale on ebay this week -
yeah, it's different but the same.

my kid is spoiled rotten.
on the other hand, i heard that nobody f*ks with him at school, he gets good grades, and hasn't been arrested.
he got his learners permit, and doesn't want to drive all that much!
meets his friends on xbox at a time they agree on via txt. guess we met at burger king arranged by phone...
he talks about getting a job soon - maybe at the local golf course.
got his first sale on ebay this week -
yeah, it's different but the same.

What wizardry is this spoiler you started using lately?

Back
Top Bottom