OOS town council meeting(its pat's party and he'll cry if he wants to)

Should we close this thread and start a new one?

• Yea

• No

• Idc

Results are only viewable after voting.

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
Somerville, Ridgewood, Summit, Morristown, Jersey City and Hoboken are all decent areas that offer multiple options to meet up. If anyone has a favorite local dive bar that is good as well.
Ridgewood. Nah, that’s self serving.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
I'd say I'm in....I'm posting this while sitting on hospital with my kid. I've already bagged out on a few RSVPs due to his current condition, and would hate to have to do it again. But I really like this group, and more importantly, the folks in it, and would like to be a part of its continuation.

We all understand your situation I'll take a picture of Paul and Brett's drunk bromance if you miss it.

Mr. E Man

OOS chanllege ???

A464419A-8330-4C7E-990C-FE4C63C8B3DD.gif

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I'd say I'm in....I'm posting this while sitting on hospital with my kid. I've already bagged out on a few RSVPs due to his current condition, and would hate to have to do it again. But I really like this group, and more importantly, the folks in it, and would like to be a part of its continuation.

damn, i hate hearing this. good luck, hopefully get to your own bed tonight.

serviceguy

Ha I wish. We were suppose to keep it VERY small only invite 70 people do just a cocktail party. Nope, ended up inviting over 200 people :dead:
When I got married we picked a location that would discourage everybody from attending...Hawaii. It helps that both me and my wife are from different countries and most of the relatives are either broke or too old, but still...it was a lost low stress wedding for sure.

Last edited:

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
When I got married we picked a location that would discourage everybody from attending...Hawaii. It helps that both me and my wife are from different countries and most of the relatives are either broke or too old, but still...it was a lost stress wedding for sure.

This is why we picked a place with stairs.

Top Bottom