OOS town council meeting(its pat's party and he'll cry if he wants to)

Should we close this thread and start a new one?

• Yea

• No

• Idc

Results are only viewable after voting.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Just to let you know... this is not a plain get together to have food and beers
We will be discussing on how OOS will run. Of course fun will be had but it is a meeting to discuss ideas and how we will go forward.

Should we wait for nicer weather and grill?

jklett

I'll check when I get home but my wife works overnights alternating Fridays and Saturdays so I need to work around that. That's the main reason why I don't make more of the rides.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
question, why is your name NOT in the list?
I am actually contemplating whether I should attend because I am going to be very biased. Not sure how much I would be able to add and be helpful in the discussion.

Last edited:

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I am actually contemplating whether I should attend because I am going to be very biased. Not sure how much I would be able to add and be helpful in the discussion.

you can reside, and just make sounds like tsk and meh. we'll read your feelings and re-look at it.

yes you should go - cause you know what it is like when it gets onerous,.

serviceguy

Only if I knew how to keep my mouth shut... especially when a beer or two has been consumed lol

I am aware that I haven't contributed much to the group (even though I think that my elusive OTBs have been entertaining for those who witnessed them and I have provided plentiful occasions of rest while waiting for my slow/heavy ass to catch up), and I'm looking forward to do my part to whatever extent I may be able to do.

That said, isn't this thing getting a little over-dramatic? In any case, looking forward to any OOS meet!

serviceguy

Only if I knew how to keep my mouth shut... especially when a beer or two has been consumed lol

How about this, @Miracle Max Saved Norm's Ride Today could build you one of these to restrain you during the meeting...should be fun!

2115696140_81643cfbef_b.jpg

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
I am aware that I haven't contributed much to the group (even though I think that my elusive OTBs have been entertaining for those who witnessed them and I have provided plentiful occasions of rest while waiting for my slow/heavy ass to catch up), and I'm looking forward to do my part to whatever extent I may be able to do.

That said, isn't this thing getting a little over-dramatic? In any case, looking forward to any OOS meet!

@Paul H is trying out for the next twilight movie lol jk

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser

Haven't you noticed by now? Drama is my middle name

mtbiker87

I'd say I'm in....I'm posting this while sitting on hospital with my kid. I've already bagged out on a few RSVPs due to his current condition, and would hate to have to do it again. But I really like this group, and more importantly, the folks in it, and would like to be a part of its continuation.

Top Bottom