OOS MOGA

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Some hate it but I love it.
It basically feels like you have your hands in your jacket pocket. Unless its like 10 outside, you can still wear your normal riding gloves.
Down fall is that if you crash and can't get your hands out of those mitts.... ouch

Cant say since I have never owned a fatty. But riding in the snow, you aint gonna break any PR's so... why not?

I'm going to ask Santa for one I want to ride it on the lake I'll get a pr on the lake with a fatty.

When are we having a gathering?

qclabrat

Well there’s some rambling, some struggling to remember all the sponsors. Then it generally turns to book discussions, the goings on on the board upcoming events or team trips. Occasionally there are guests (those are the best episodes) but Inevitably it always turns to cross talk.

But every now and again there’s an insight or commitment that would spur deeper thought.

I suppose I do. :)
Someone figure out how it works and we'll post up here.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Well there’s some rambling, some struggling to remember all the sponsors. Then it generally turns to book discussions, the goings on on the board upcoming events or team trips. Occasionally there are guests (those are the best episodes) but Inevitably it always turns to cross talk.

But every now and again there’s an insight or commitment that would spur deeper thought.

I suppose I do. :)
Don't tell Norm and Sean but I usually end up falling asleep listening to them on the bus lol

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
My analysis thus far have yielded these assumptions for why they are OOS.
#2 - scale tippers
#3 - still trying to live like their 20s but fooling no one
#4 - Homer Simpsons of the world
#5 - just old and smelly
I don't know what this means.. but I choose #4... just because I like Homer

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Just wanted to confirm sizes and let you know where we stood, if anyone wants to complain about speed blame paul for taking so long to submit his payment. if there is an issue with sizing please feel free to message me so I can update our order form, we are looking to finalize the order tomorrow ish?

@Mtbdog L | @ridgehog L | @fidodie L | @Juggernaut 4XL | @oobaa47 2XL | @TNR25 L | @jklett 3XL | @GreenMachine 2XL | @Kangdoy L | @mtbiker87 XL | @serviceguy 3XL
Funds transfer notification received and orders will go in later this morning.
@Mtbdog will order 2 for you
@liong71er I got you
ETA 3-4 weeks

Again, there is no returns, exchange... no nothing
If you have doubts, speak now or forever hold your peace.
Order will be made approximately 9AM today.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
jesus guys 10 pages overnight? do you even sleep?

on the winter boots, i have a set of Bontrager old man winter boots which i bought just after xmas last season, best purchase ever, no more cold (mostly damp) toes on winter rides.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
i'll work on it - will come to me today sometime.
Or maybe @Norm has something.
No!!! Not Norm!!
tenor.gif

Top Bottom