OOS MOGA

Mtbdog

Oh....ah.... wait a ....ah ....Dave man... are you there...? Dave's...not here .... man.. but I got..... some good Mex .... man...Oh wait a minute ah.... better flush it down the toilet...

serviceguy

Ok, I’ve got a good one for you guys. I actually remember watching the first moon landing live on Italian television...it was hilarious, the Italian journalist shouting ‘has landed’ when they were still 75 ft away...

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
Ok, I’ve got a good one for you guys. I actually remember watching the first moon landing live on Italian television...it was hilarious, the Italian journalist shouting ‘has landed’ when they were still 75 ft away...

Should I start a conversation about how the whole thing was allegedly filmed in a studio

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Bracket 1-4 are like, say what?
s-l225.jpg

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
I offer a complete and utter retraction. The imputation was totally without basis in fact, and was in no way fair comment, and it was motivated purely by malice, and I deeply regret any distress at my comments may have caused you, and I hereby undertake not to repeat any such slander at anytime in the future :)
Eat a bag of dicks

Top Bottom