OOS MOGA

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
BIYF is great for keeping one’s spirits up during the winter. The last time I was at 6 Mile Run was the BIYF group ride 2 years ago when we put the bridge back. I wonder if that bridge is still there

it has been replaced by one which doesn't move! that was a hoot - 14 riders carrying a bridge. i have that picture somewhere.

qclabrat

I'm down to 95ish I can bottom out when I was at 110psi but thats with poor landings where I might go OTB, the feeling of bottoming out sucks
That's cause your fork is marginal, Suntours are decent like I've said before but not great.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Not WHRHS, but we used to go to the one Edison. It's like this thread, a little bit of insanity and you also have the guy trying to selling stinky tofu.

Haha oh shit, I think I may be the only white man I know who loves that stuff. I'm not sure I've ever seen it in the states.

The first Saturday of every month is the good vendor at WHRHS.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
It depends on my mood. I'm mostly on flats if it's at all technical or jumpy but I am trying to get used to clipping in and out. I'm weird I guess, I just feel like I have more control without being attached to the bike.
Its what you're used to. I was on flats the first 2 years and then clips 2 years.
I was deadly afraid when I transitioned to clips but now it feels awkward if I am not clipped. I ran flats at Creek last month and it was an unsettling feeling.
One of the biggest reasons why I moved to clips is because of the shin strikes.

qclabrat

i have to be Norm's eyes in here.
or
can't stop looking at this train wreck!
MANKINI_WEDDING_DN08.jpg

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
I'm guessing half the folks here will call quits after it dips to freezing. Paul and I were the only one riding last year from the founding fathers
Hoping the plus bike will allow me to ride more this winter than I did in the past. When I borrowed @Mr.Moto plus bike last winter, I saw some promise.

qclabrat

Haha oh shit, I think I may be the only white man I know who loves that stuff. I'm not sure I've ever seen it in the states.

The first Saturday of every month is the good vendor at WHRHS.
Need to go to Cali, though I know a few Taiwanese places in Flushing

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
I did not notice the fat bike to be all that much better than a plus bike in the snow
Yeah... I remember that conversion I had with you and I am optimistic
It sucks when you build up your fitness thru out the year and have it go down the drain because of the snow. Then you have to work it back up.

qclabrat

Yeah... I remember that conversion I had with you and I am optimistic
It sucks when you build up your fitness thru out the year and have it go down the drain because of the snow. Then you have to work it back up.
Yeah, I'm breaking down and getting Zwift this year....

Top Bottom