OOS MOGA

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
1AD73D88-0E76-4CD4-869B-AAAE1C903EE1.png

roc

Maybe not tame more bleh. It isn’t too bad and not sure why I dislike it so much I do have fun every time I go just have more fun at other parks
Im starting to like Lewis Morris at lot more. I’ve lived in Motown since 99 and have driven to mooch, ring wood and a bunch of other parks way more than I rode Lewis Morris, even though I can ride my bike to LM. The appeal of riding my bike right into my garage from the park is real nice. It seems the more I ride Lewis Morris the better shape I get in. Based on my gut, I should get there more often.

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I think Joy gave up on us, there has been at least 8-10 parks mentioned for this weekend. I'm going to pre-ride for an hour or so on Friday to check out conditions at CR. Michael just dumped 3+ inches of rain here so I'm not sure it will be rideable on Saturday morning. Folks planning rides at other parks should use good judgement as well.
busy with work... and trying to go thru a thousand pages is hard! just give me the roundup of what's planned! i'll add it to the calendar :)

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
i'm lazy... info for next batch of rides?
busy with work... and trying to go thru a thousand pages is hard! just give me the roundup of what's planned! i'll add it to the calendar :)
Here is the link for this week's ride info

I hope you find this workable
Check the 1st page of this thread. You should see a "Click Me" link of rides confirmed. Click there and it will take you to the ride info post.

Top Bottom