OOS MOGA

serviceguy

Hey guys. Can someone help me with coordinates for Sunday ride at high mountain? Or a Google maps address to use

Attention: I am calling off the Sunday Sterling Forest ride due to unfavorable trail conditions.
If you would like to join me at High Mt. College lot (Red Trailhead) at 10 am Sunday morning feel free to join me for a loop.
College Lot is at 100 University Drive Wayne, N.J. 07470
This will also be posted on Strava.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Hey if I need advice Leo and you are my go-to guys. I am clueless when it comes to this stuff and even worse I am lazy LOL. Speaking of which I am supposed to be swapping forks and throwing on the Eagle drivetrain this weekend. This should be interesting, anyone wants to help me with this i.e. do it for me? I will pay them $20 bucks and feed them beers while they work.
I took a dremel to a fork once to remove the race. When do you want to bring it over?

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
@Mtbdog, I see that you changed the ride start time to 10. That is later than I can do this Sunday, so have to bail. Looks like a good group. Enjoy guys.

mtbiker87

Try a snap on door panel clip removal tool next time Max. Sort of like a mini pickle fork. Works a treat, with less damage.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Hey if I need advice Leo and you are my go-to guys. I am clueless when it comes to this stuff and even worse I am lazy LOL. Speaking of which I am supposed to be swapping forks and throwing on the Eagle drivetrain this weekend. This should be interesting, anyone wants to help me with this i.e. do it for me? I will pay them $20 bucks and feed them beers while they work.

I'll do it for a 10 dollar blockbuster gift card

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
9 is good for most but it’s your ride. Not looking to interfere. An admin for the Strava group would need to change it.

Mtbdog

Well whoever that is or whoever wants to help spread the word. Time change on Sunday to 9am. NEW TIME 9am. Paul and I are gonna do a pre-ride to check it out.

Top Bottom