OOS MOGA

Mine is a Race Face Aeffect (31.6) looks like hydraulic cartridge but standard shifter cable actuated. I will read up on it and see if folks are having the same issue and if there are any fixes short of replacing the post, the lever and cable/housing.

sounds like the cable is a bit too tight? or some contamination is preventing full closure of the valve.
i missed if that was mentioned anywhere....
is the tension adjustment in the trigger or at the post?

Just saw the installation video.
Now I got a decision to make... buy the bleed kit or get the sustain.

someone needs to settle the issue - if you buy the sustain, and it doesn't work, i'll buy it from you.
hardtail is getting a dropper! cause i already purchased the new post.....and just found out the transfer is not serviceable.

someone needs to settle the issue - if you buy the sustain, and it doesn't work, i'll buy it from you.
hardtail is getting a dropper! cause i already purchased the new post.....and just found out the transfer is not serviceable.
It's a bit more complicated for me... cuz I got m8020 brakes decision to make too... ispec.... matchmaker... oh my fragile little mind!

It's a bit more complicated for me... cuz I got m8020 brakes decision to make too... ispec.... matchmaker... oh my fragile little mind!

new bike.

ps - get the hopes, you'll only need the two piston model.

Depending on how much snow we get, I may be able to lead a ride in Deer Park for this week's ride. Would need to know if this of as I would need to reconcile with the family schedule before comitting.

Let me know.
No one else is interested in DP for Saturday with our good friend Burke here?

I wish that was an option. Problem is it moves freely - I get my a** off the saddle the post comes up and when I sit back, it slides down.
Oh man, did you do the ride on Sunday like that. You are a trooper! I can’t imagine what your legs were feeling like.

you bought a hardtail?

i have a paragon - it is waiting for the xshifter to ship - i had it set up SS then got the SS superfly (rig?) from xDave,
so back to geared. Keeps me from buying a chameleon.
I don't completely get the Chameleon and likely a reason so many here have sold theirs in the past year. It's burly, has great geo, but it's heavy for a HT. For NJ I'd like to eventually get a carbon HT which weighs in close to 20lbs like your Superfly.

I don't completely get the Chameleon and likely a reason so many here have sold theirs in the past year. It's burly, has great geo, but it's heavy for a HT. For NJ I'd like to eventually get a carbon HT which weighs in close to 20lbs like your Superfly.

good analysis - i haven't tried @shrpshtr325's stache yet. that also looks like a ton-o-fun.

i'd like the HT for CR/LM type parks. If i get it done, i'll race it at short track...unless there is snow, i can bring the fatty!

the xshifter unit is "cool" but currently vaporware. I'm about 2 years into the kickstarter, and they claim they are close. They "merged" with a
larger company, so i'm thinking they have the product ready to go, but have stopped all pre-sales.

Back
Top Bottom