OOS MOGA

BPaze

Looks like I am out for the Sunday ride at Stephen's definitely gonna have to hit up @ReggieHammond in the future for a tour.

On another note, I may be riding Stirling or Ringwood that morning if anyone wants to join or show me around. Time is still undetermined.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Great ride today people!!! BPaze, and MTBdog came out, almost 6 miles of fun. I did a hell of a lot better then my first time out with MTBdog. Only one way to get better follow MTBdog into the woods and get tired and then realize the only way out is up hill.

BPaze

I am probably getting out of work a little early today going to be the Morris Plains area thinking about doing Lewis Mars torn or possibly even going up to Ringwood anyone interested

qclabrat

I am probably getting out of work a little early today going to be the Morris Plains area thinking about doing Lewis Mars torn or possibly even going up to Ringwood anyone interested
Just got back, conditions are very good, have fun

Astark

Whale Farts
So i rode Ringwood for the first time with a buddy today. My longest ride ever at just over 3 hours. The first hour or so was hell. Parked at skyline and took the white to the orange trail across the street. According to Trailforks They are both green trails. Let me tell you something..they were both nearly unridable. Walked about 60% and never could get a rhythm going. Gnarly rocks and drops almost everywhere. Even my buddy who is far advanced struggled. Finally made it up to the top of cannonball and bad a blast for the rest of the day. I probably won’t be able to move tomorrow but it was all for the good of riding, nature, and exercise.

I have to look at the cal but if anyone knows the park I would be happy to tag along.

Kadkoy

I
So i rode Ringwood for the first time with a buddy today. My longest ride ever at just over 3 hours. The first hour or so was hell. Parked at skyline and took the white to the orange trail across the street. According to Trailforks They are both green trails. Let me tell you something..they were both nearly unridable. Walked about 60% and never could get a rhythm going. Gnarly rocks and drops almost everywhere. Even my buddy who is far advanced struggled. Finally made it up to the top of cannonball and bad a blast for the rest of the day. I probably won’t be able to move tomorrow but it was all for the good of riding, nature, and exercise.

I have to look at the cal but if anyone knows the park I would be happy to tag along.
I think you are taking about Ramapo forest not ringwood.
White and cannonball switch back are definitely not green trails.
I usually take yellow down from skyline to orange and climb the paved road back. Definitely not in shape to climb any of those trails.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Rain Date - Stephens State Park Ride - BUMP

Date: June 10th
Time: 9am
Location: The Iron Gate off Kinney Road, Stanhope, New Jersey (40.907564, -74.770812)

Again, this is a NO DROP ride. Our pace is as fast or slow as we'd like. This is all about having fun on our bikes.

Please RSVP if you're able to attend
Its drizzling in Wayne.
Checking to see if this is still on...

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
My legs are a bit tired from yesterday and will prolly make this ride longer than it needs to be.... if it is still going to happen.
Going to bail for today.

Top Bottom