OOS MOGA

Most I can do is to cheer form the sidelines...
whys? okay, but I'd like to see everyone do at least one (these are the only ones I do, it's really not a race in the Beginner class...)
The proceeds go to the boy scout camp directly, who allows the race on their property, good karma!

has anyone ordered from the UK and delivery by Royal Post?
Seems like their tracking is lacking quite a bit, I've used DHL before and though the tracking wasn't as good as FedEx, but still received an update every 2-3 days

You missed my slx saga

Obviously I did.

There isn't a perfect carrier, they all have a miss every now and then (Russell Brand confessed he was stealing money from the posted envelopes when he was working for royal Mail and a drug addict...), it all depends on how low the standard is set I suppose. On behalf of my British (and only) wife I'm sorry Royal Mail disappointed you.

Question for my OOS brothers and sisters.

Thinking of converting my fat bike to ghetto tubeless(cheap wheel set). Possibly gorilla tape with Stan’s. Any other suggestions?

That is an idea. It is a budget bike so not looking to put too much into it as use only for occasional snow (and cardio with built in resistance). Thinking possibly 29er hard tail cross country as next purchase. Was initially on the fence between a fat bike and 29er hard tail and fat bike won out as I ride in the snow. Why not build a stable of bikes?

That is an idea. It is a budget bike so not looking to put too much into it as use only for occasional snow (and cardio with built in resistance). Thinking possibly 29er hard tail cross country as next purchase. Was initially on the fence between a fat bike and 29er hard tail and fat bike won out as I ride in the snow. Why not build a stable of bikes?
N+1 until it become S-1
I'm trying to get a XC bike too.

Back
Top Bottom