OOS MOGA

BPaze

Speaking of Sterling ride, I am not so sure it will be possible the weather does not look promising for this weekend. We should def monitor and consider other location, but I also may not have any time to ride at all

Mathers

do you need two sets? What you have now what you trying to accomplish with new wheels?
I am just looking for a decent boost 29" wheel set. He is selling them separately.
I have 27.5 boost with 3" tires. i am looking to get some more clearance to raise the BB.

qclabrat

I am just looking for a decent boost 29" wheel set. He is selling them separately.
I have 27.5 boost with 3" tires. i am looking to get some more clearance to raise the BB.
350 uses their signature star ratchet design which is consider superior to the 370 pawl design, which I believe is only available in OEM wheels.
For 175, I would jump on the 350 AR27s, 350 are well tested and great hubs for the coin

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Thanks Paul
The NX works with XD are the 350 hubs that much better than the 370 ?
Nope... NX cassette will work with a non XD driver hub.... like the shimano hub.
NX is in the lower end of the SRAM hierrarchy and the higher GX, X0, XO1 and etc requires the XD driver.

350 and 370 are just different systems and I don't know how much better one is over the other but 350 is upgradable while the 370 is not.
I am perfectly fine with the 370 on my RF wheels to be honest.

qclabrat

Nope... NX cassette will work with a non XD driver hub.... like the shimano hub.
NX is in the lower end of the SRAM hierrarchy and the higher GX, X0, XO1 and etc requires the XD driver.

350 and 370 are just different systems and I don't know how much better one is over the other but 350 is upgradable while the 370 is not.
I am perfectly fine with the 370 on my RF wheels to be honest.
pawl designs have been around forever, they are reliable, but limited buzzing, which is preferred by many

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Thanks @Paul H and @qclabrat.
So I double checked and I have the GX system with an XG 11150 cassette. Will that work with XD? lol
Let me know if I am right on the following
Your facebook wheelset is XD driver with 350 hubs
The RF wheelset on mtbnj is shimano hub with 370 hubs

If the above is right then...
The facebook wheelset is a direct match to your current set up
The RF wheelset is not and you will need a NX cassette to make it work.

Mathers

Let me know if I am right on the following

Your facebook wheelset is XD driver with 350 hubs
The RF wheelset on mtbnj is shimano hub with 370 hubs

The facebook wheelset is a direct match to your current set up
The RF wheelset is not and you will need a NX cassette to make it work.
Yes...So I think I’m going with the Facebook set donto the better hub. I’m just worried about shipping or some other BS
I owe you 2 a beer ?

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Yes...So I think I’m going with the Facebook set donto the better hub. I’m just worried about shipping or some other BS
I owe you 2 a beer ?
Angry bees here we come!
Max is going to love being behind your wheels :)

Did they come with tires? If not, which tires are you going with?

Mtbdog

Speaking of Sterling ride, I am not so sure it will be possible the weather does not look promising for this weekend. We should def monitor and consider other location, but I also may not have any time to ride at all
I have posts up for info on conditions at Sterling now and have received some feedback. If the weather warms and we get rain on Friday or Saturday I'll have to choose a different park(most likely HM) all dependent on conditions.

Top Bottom