OOS MOGA

serviceguy

Sorry I couldn't make the ride, again! Is there anything going on for tomorrow?

On a side note decided to order the fugitive, only to find out it would be here in 4 weeks! I'm doing some research in order to find if any 'local' dealer (the closer is in CT) has a large frame available in raw aluminum, but since they don't seem to keep much in stock and the size large being the most common these days I suppose I will have to wait for a month. I have time to build the wheels and source some 'on sale' components until then.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Sorry I couldn't make the ride, again! Is there anything going on for tomorrow?

On a side note decided to order the fugitive, only to find out it would be here in 4 weeks! I'm doing some research in order to find if any 'local' dealer (the closer is in CT) has a large frame available in raw aluminum, but since they don't seem to keep much in stock and the size large being the most common these days I suppose I will have to wait for a month. I have time to build the wheels and source some 'on sale' components until then.

When you build the wheels can I come over and help I'll bring bomb ass food

Mathers

I was going to do Tourne but wound up going to my Moms upstate and spending the night. Next week I will be looking to do early AM rides on Sat and Sun
I might be up for Saturday but I’m going to Lake Placid Sunday so I need to have all that in order.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
got to meet @ridgehog today (i think thats what you said your sn was, right victor?)

nice meeting you and to put a face to the name, dont be offended if i dont remember, im horrible with names (and people in general)

JHarmon76

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
got to meet @ridgehog today (i think thats what you said your sn was, right victor?)

nice meeting you and to put a face to the name, dont be offended if i dont remember, im horrible with names (and people in general)
Same here Bill. Good to meet you. Looking forward to a Fun Friday ride one of these days. By the way, I stopped getting offended by most things years ago. The only thing that upsets me is if I run out of beer.

serviceguy

When you build the wheels can I come over and help I'll bring bomb ass food

I'm Ok with that, but we will be confined to the garage, my wife won't let anybody see the condition of our permanent renovating house (missing floor sections, missing doors etc.). It's woman thing I suppose...bomb ass food? No thank you, it has to come out of somewhere eventually and that's no Bueno most of the time!

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
I'm Ok with that, but we will be confined to the garage, my wife won't let anybody see the condition of our permanent renovating house (missing floor sections, missing doors etc.). It's woman thing I suppose...bomb ass food? No thank you, it has to come out of somewhere eventually and that's no Bueno most of the time!

lol fair enough my wife is the same I had to sand spackle and paint one night in two rooms because she was having people over the next day. Still not as bad as redoing 11 footings for my sister inlaws house in vermont, digging 48 inches in vt isn't fun and doing it in the span of 5 days in a 3 foot high crawl space sucked. There were dead animals and shit down there, they ended up in some of the holes.... total shifting in total from lowest to highest point was 8 inches. I went back a few months later to re-secure cracked up plaster walls, I'm looking forward to working on my own house.

Top Bottom