OOS MOGA

BPaze

So as of this moment I have working front and rear although def contaminants on the front but that is from the last bleed and those rotors are getting ditched as soon as I go Eagle just waiting on the rear brake adapter. I have no confidence that any of this will work tomorrow but I am glad I went with Shimano love the lever and feel.

The longest part of this work was trying to find the tools I have scattered all over my house. I have inherited most of it and it has never been organized but now I am motivated to take the next year or 2 to organize cause that’s about how long it will take.

Wish me luck tomorrow we should see an OTB or brake failure, brake failure is the norm so let’s hope they work and I OTB.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
So as of this moment I have working front and rear although def contaminants on the front but that is from the last bleed and those rotors are getting ditched as soon as I go Eagle just waiting on the rear brake adapter. I have no confidence that any of this will work tomorrow but I am glad I went with Shimano love the lever and feel.

The longest part of this work was trying to find the tools I have scattered all over my house. I have inherited most of it and it has never been organized but now I am motivated to take the next year or 2 to organize cause that’s about how long it will take.

Wish me luck tomorrow we should see an OTB or brake failure, brake failure is the norm so let’s hope they work and I OTB.

I guess if it doesn't work you can set this on fire too
IMG_20190126_081325858.jpg

Top Bottom