OOS MOGA

JHarmon76

Does anyone have a OneUp EDC tap? I’m trying to buy the EDC now that they’re back in stock, but if I don’t have to spend the extra $35 for the tap that would be great.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
In the garage with tools of the trade
20190120_130011.jpg

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Wasn’t sure where to put this. While I very much need this right now, I’m not sure I’ll be able to ride this weekend.

My mom was hit by a car crossing the street yesterday and had been taken to Kings County hospital. I found out a few minutes after posting a photo of me stuck on route 95 in Maryland with an ironic (to the traffic situation) song on the radio. I came to find out later that the highway had been shut down due in an horrific accident and the subsequent medi-vac. We were on the way back from visiting one of my sons at school at the time.

W/out going into all the details, the resulting trauma coupled with her age and the medications she was on proved to be too much.

I got the call from my father that I had been racing against for hours on the fucking Gowanus Expressway.

My youngest knows but my twins at college do not. I’m holding off telling them and the rest of the family for a couple more hours until the ME and the police give me an idea when they might release the body so I can help make the arrangements.

I’m very fearful for my twins right now. They’re both having various issues at school lost in their own ways. The one with ADHD serious enough for medication (the other has it too but not enough to require medication) we had to enter into a short term crisis program over winter break and just started the counseling process back at school. His first real post intake session was set for Tuesday. But I may have to bring him back Tuesday for the funeral if the ME let’s the body go early enough (if at all) tomorrow. Neither does well with routine interruption and this certainly qualifies.

I’ll be off line for a few days.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Wasn’t sure where to put this. While I very much need this right now, I’m not sure I’ll be able to ride this weekend.

My mom was hit by a car crossing the street yesterday and had been taken to Kings County hospital. I found out a few minutes after posting a photo of me stuck on route 95 in Maryland with an ironic (to the traffic situation) song on the radio. I came to find out later that the highway had been shut down due in an horrific accident and the subsequent medi-vac. We were on the way back from visiting one of my sons at school at the time.

W/out going into all the details, the resulting trauma coupled with her age and the medications she was on proved to be too much.

I got the call from my father that I had been racing against for hours on the fucking Gowanus Expressway.

My youngest knows but my twins at college do not. I’m holding off telling them and the rest of the family for a couple more hours until the ME and the police give me an idea when they might release the body so I can help make the arrangements.

I’m very fearful for my twins right now. They’re both having various issues at school lost in their own ways. The one with ADHD serious enough for medication (the other has it too but not enough to require medication) we had to enter into a short term crisis program over winter break and just started the counseling process back at school. His first real post intake session was set for Tuesday. But I may have to bring him back Tuesday for the funeral if the ME let’s the body go early enough (if at all) tomorrow. Neither does well with routine interruption and this certainly qualifies.

My deepest condolences and my prayers are with you and your family.

moose35

Dan I'm very sorry to hear. Condolences to you and your family.

Mtbdog

Dan, I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Deepest heart felt condolences to you and your entire family. Thoughts and Prayers.

Top Bottom