OOS MOGA

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Last edited:

qclabrat

Where's anyone riding today?
Going into work and bringing a bike if I get out early. Looks like temps are expected to drop pretty fast

serviceguy

Did you get a gravel/roadie yet? Today after 12 could be a road ride

Not happening...yet. I may try gravel with my bike if anybody is heading out with this weather. For now I think I need to go shovel this heavy snow off the driveway, I may not be able to do anything else after that (supposedly a 10+ cars driveway...may be 10+ '68 FIAT 500 driveway, but still...the driveway is bigger than the house).

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
Not happening...yet. I may try gravel with my bike if anybody is heading out with this weather. For now I think I need to go shovel this heavy snow off the driveway, I may not be able to do anything else after that (supposedly a 10+ cars driveway...may be 10+ '68 FIAT 500 driveway, but still...the driveway is bigger than the house).
Try plowing your driveway with this

75A531BD-0DF7-429D-99D9-3992F7BA8D1E.png

oobaa47

I wanted to go for a ride locally but the ground is covered with water soaked snow and temperature is still about 40, so still s no-go. Looks like @oobaa47 and @Paul H made the right call.
Conditions are bad in NNJ right now.....couple of inches of snow, but everything has been melting all morning long as the temps are in the upper 30s.......and now it's a heavy drizzle......

BPaze

Conditions are bad in NNJ right now.....couple of inches of snow, but everything has been melting all morning long as the temps are in the upper 30s.......and now it's a heavy drizzle......
Dont worry in the next 8-12 hours it will all freeze solid and be a complete mess of ice

Top Bottom