OOS MOGA

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
You want pizza 8:3o in the morning or do you mean the thing that goes with pizza? Wink, aha.
That thing that goes with the pizza will be in my car
Now that the thing that goes with pizza will be taken care of... we now need that thing that goes with pizza that it goes with?
Cuz so far, we had donuts, muffins and cookies. We need to expand to bigger and better things. We are going to get fat from these OOS rides lol

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
That thing that goes with the pizza will be in my car
Now that the thing that goes with pizza will be taken care of... we now need that thing that goes with pizza that it goes with?
Cuz so far, we had donuts, muffins and cookies. We need to expand to bigger and better things. We are going to get fat from these OOS rides lol
I will volunteer to bring something to eat after.

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
Welcome doublenines 99 to the OOS Club on Strava. You are our 40th member. Please say hi so we know your MTBNJ nickname

I see that you are also in Bergen County(there are a few of us, but not many). High Mountain Group ride tomorrow morning in case you can make it.

serviceguy

Waking up multiple times at night with cramps on you lower front legs is the absolute worse! I wasn’t even aware I had muscles there!

@BPaze, on your wife taking on mtb using the fat bike...I hope it works for you but don’t get your hopes too high. My wife had me buying her a cheap mtb because she wanted to ride the ‘trails’ together...first time we went she fell off of it immediately and once we got to the ‘trail’ (unpaved road) she did not like the ‘shacking’ that came wit it and ditched the bike for good.

BPaze

Waking up multiple times at night with cramps on you lower front legs is the absolute worse! I wasn’t even aware I had muscles there!

@BPaze, on your wife taking on mtb using the fat bike...I hope it works for you but don’t get your hopes too high. My wife had me buying her a cheap mtb because she wanted to ride the ‘trails’ together...first time we went she fell off of it immediately and once we got to the ‘trail’ (unpaved road) she did not like the ‘shacking’ that came wit it and ditched the bike for good.
She is mostly going to do gravel and easy trails not expecting much of it which is why it's a medium instead of a small so I might be able to use it for a while. I give her credit for trying though or asking me to try it

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Will change to 8:30 and try for a prompt start. I will let @JHarmon76 and @Danimal know since they are going as well.

I'm a 50/50 on this as I'm not feeling 100% right now. Game day decision based on my level of "Man cold" I have.

Edit: Sorry for being a PITA, but are there coordinates for the college lot? I've only started at the circle and am not that bright to begin with.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
She is mostly going to do gravel and easy trails not expecting much of it which is why it's a medium instead of a small so I might be able to use it for a while. I give her credit for trying though or asking me to try it

def start rail-trail, and have a destination. good food in califon just off columbia trail. brewery opening soon in high bridge.....
there are some interesting stops along the D&R too. esp stockton

BPaze

def start rail-trail, and have a destination. good food in califon just off columbia trail. brewery opening soon in high bridge.....
there are some interesting stops along the D&R too. esp stockton
Thanks for the tip will hit you up in the spring about it. Gotta get a trailer for the kiddo too. She does love hiking so she may like it especially if the little one is involved.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
I'm a 50/50 on this as I'm not feeling 100% right now. Game day decision based on my level of "Man cold" I have.

Edit: Sorry for being a PITA, but are there coordinates for the college lot? I've only started at the circle and am not that bright to begin with.

40.952046,-74.200255
100 University Dr, Wayne, NJ 07470

Top Bottom