OOS MOGA

Does she ride?
How come none of our better halves ride? Or is it that you don't want them to be exposed to us?
Will never see my wife on the trails. She is in better shape than me but her idea of a sport is going to the mall for multiple shoe sales. It gets pretty competitive shopping during the holidays. Woo hoo.

Will never see my wife on the trails. She is in better shape than me but her idea of a sport is going to the mall for multiple shoe sales. It gets pretty competitive shopping during the holidays. Woo hoo.
My wife despises any form of exercise. She rather order from Amazon than going to the mall.

Yes, can swing back for sure. In addition, we can make the start time earlier since no one else has responded yet. Say 8:00 or 8:30?
I am ok with starting earlier.
@BPaze

never underestimate the calorie burning effects of a good shoe sale.

;)

never underestimate the calorie burning effects of a good shoe sale.

;)
Ha. Mixed marshal arts fighting over the last of a particular style and strength training carrying all of those bags... I have heard the war stories. Will take a day in woods anytime over that madness.

My wife despises any form of exercise. She rather order from Amazon than going to the mall.

I am ok with starting earlier.
@BPaze
That pretty much describes my wife but she plans on trying out the fat bike this spring so we will see how she does.

I am in for 830 pending my wife should be fine though

Ill take that as "I don't want you dirtbags anywhere near my wife!" :)
she's really not a woods type of person... she's afraid of bears (yawn) she told me once the only way she will go on a rail trail if she can have a basket to put her teacup yorkie in... oyyy veyyy (but that was when she had a bottle of wine in her)

My wife has to approve my ability to breath air... so I have that going for me
Its not fair.... someone gets a cycling gift.... then someone has to hide all his cycling stuff and live in fear that they get discovered
Life is just not fair!

Back
Top Bottom