OOS MOGA

OK - three holes in the front tube fixed. i know i rolled over a bush with thorns while following a deer trail.
I was looking over the grass, looked down and there it was. I'm the worst patch person in the world - two of them
took two tries, and i dropped one in the kitty litter so 6 patches......

Also found the hole in the rear tube - very small. took more than a day to lose air.

had a weird thing going on with my downshifting. Couldn't find it, but i'd get between gears, and a click would seem to release it.
Found it today while re-orienting the brake and shifter. the down-shift lever was slightly bent, and could get stuck behind the
up-shift lever going through three or four cogs. A little bend and back in business. A little oil didn't hurt either.

bring on the snow!

Last edited:
08098B7A-C266-4B04-BF71-BD4081C97815.jpeg

My fiancé got me the 520 edge plus for my belated birthday gift :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Last night I did not sleep (I rarely do when I have to catch an early fly in the morning). Caught up a little with sleep on the flight. As soon as I got to the office it was clear that the amount of work had been grossly under hestimated (by me) due to the Miami office not keeping track of where they get their internet, phones etc. from. As a result, got stuck disconnecting hw and making backups up to 8:15 pm when I left out of frustration. Decided that since I am not going to the hotel gym, I would be walking the 3 miles to the hotel. It’s Miami. My beard didn’t like it in the least ( nor did the snotty receptionist at the Hotel). Whatever...Tomorrow early rise and back to work early, packing a load of old hw for recycling, visit to the Bal Harbour store to locate the WiFi APs in preparation for next week update (nobody in the store could find them) then back to NJ. If you see me on the trail it’s probably not me!

Back
Top Bottom