OOS MOGA

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member

you are patronizing me for poking fun at my bike.
now that i think about it, the bike doesn't have a choice, it was me you were taunting.
i shall change your tag line with impunity. :D

(i can poop all over a thread too you know)

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Sunday looks bad... rain and ice in the morning.
@oobaa47 might have to call this one off.

Saturday morning might be the only time frame to do any riding and I think I am going to stick to local.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
You up for High Mountain
Saturday morning?
I am not optimistic about any trail riding to be honest.
Snow is going to melt during the day Friday and by the time Saturday rolls around, that is going to be all ice.

Having said that, if the conditions are rideable... would do HM on Saturday morning.

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
I am not optimistic about any trail riding to be honest.
Snow is going to melt during the day Friday and by the time Saturday rolls around, that is going to be all ice.

Having said that, if the conditions are rideable... would do HM on Saturday morning.
Riding local the next few days. Will reach out to you Saturday morning directly if no one else shows interest. What time do you usually start on Saturday?

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Riding local the next few days. Will reach out to you Saturday morning directly if no one else shows interest. What time do you usually start on Saturday?
When riding solo, I am usually out the door as soon as the sun comes up but I am always flexible with time.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
This is kind of.... informative?
Capture.JPG

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
College lot.

Should we post it on OOS Strava or just here since we will not know if rideable until Saturday morning?
For now, let's just leave it here.... putting it up on strava will cause a chain reaction with it being update on Whats happening thread and what not.
Tomorrow morning.... we'll take a look at how much it snowed and make a call then.

Top Bottom