OOS MOGA

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
I don't completely get the Chameleon and likely a reason so many here have sold theirs in the past year. It's burly, has great geo, but it's heavy for a HT. For NJ I'd like to eventually get a carbon HT which weighs in close to 20lbs like your Superfly.
I was pretty hot on the chameleon until you pointed out the weight. I think my Talon might be lighter lol

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Supposedly 1-3" of snow on Friday
My 2.8 tires didn't do too well in the snow at Waway about a month ago.

the nov snow was an odd snow, very slushy (at least by me) riding in that wouldnt have been fun i dont think. Most of the snow we had last year my 2.8s were enough, and made a significant difference over your 'standard' 2.3 width tire. I think the stache (3.0) or fatboy will be even better, but i want to try out the difference between those two to see if fatbikes are overkill for NJ snow or not

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
the nov snow was an odd snow, very slushy (at least by me) riding in that wouldnt have been fun i dont think. Most of the snow we had last year my 2.8s were enough, and made a significant difference over your 'standard' 2.3 width tire. I think the stache (3.0) or fatboy will be even better, but i want to try out the difference between those two to see if fatbikes are overkill for NJ snow or not
Yeah... the tires just sunk in and was a soul sucker

w_b

1547655675267.png

Top Bottom