OOS MOGA

sounds like the cable is a bit too tight? or some contamination is preventing full closure of the valve.
i missed if that was mentioned anywhere....
is the tension adjustment in the trigger or at the post?
The tension adjustment is by the trigger.
I am not convinced that its contamination - the post works perfectly fine when its +/-40 degrees or above.

The tension adjustment is by the trigger.
I am not convinced that its contamination - the post works perfectly fine when its +/-40 degrees or above.

it is change in cable length due to temp changes, or changes in tolerance at the valve.
if it quickly resolves when warmed up (like 10 minutes) it has to be the cable because of thermal mass.
leave it in the cold with the cable disconnected to test the theory.....GL - this is such a pain.

it is change in cable length due to temp changes, or changes in tolerance at the valve.
if it quickly resolves when warmed up (like 10 minutes) it has to be the cable because of thermal mass.
leave it in the cold with the cable disconnected to test the theory.....GL - this is such a pain.
It actually does resolve quickly - few minutes after i bring it indoors. I will test that theory and yeah its a massive PIA!
What could be the solution though - are there any cables which perform fine in below freezing temperatures?

It actually does resolve quickly - few minutes after i bring it indoors. I will test that theory and yeah its a massive PIA!
What could be the solution though - are there any cables which perform fine in below freezing temperatures?

run the cable loose? which means it will require more range when it warms up? not a bad trade-off for an adjustment a few times a year?
maybe put an in-line barrel adjuster?

good analysis - i haven't tried @shrpshtr325's stache yet. that also looks like a ton-o-fun.

i'd like the HT for CR/LM type parks. If i get it done, i'll race it at short track...unless there is snow, i can bring the fatty!

the xshifter unit is "cool" but currently vaporware. I'm about 2 years into the kickstarter, and they claim they are close. They "merged" with a
larger company, so i'm thinking they have the product ready to go, but have stopped all pre-sales.

stache is awesome, you may have to wait a while if you dont do it in the next couple weeks as my fork on the fuel is due for its first service already (im big on PM)

You been sniffing glue?
Wanted to see if anyone actually reads our posts
834B62BC-921B-4376-9438-4B5FFBB10926.png

Back
Top Bottom