OOS MOGA

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
On portion control - just prepare less.
of course use smaller plates
chew, chew, chew. send those signals to the brain
drink more water, do not ever be without water. sometimes thirsty is confused for hungry.

for me:
fasting for a day, every so often seems to reset the system. just go to bed early.
never start the day with sugar - it turns into a disaster, cause tired and hungry are confused
limit dairy - we aren't meant to have dairy past childhood, meaning like 2. read about the history of lactose tolerance in the world, interesting.
when i cut the alc, the weight goes down.
longer workouts at slower pace. (i'm on hiatus)

mcdonalds - buttermilk crispy chicken. small fries, diet. of course it is like $9....

i'll take the semolina pasta and a multi-vitamin.......thank you very much. cows eat grass, people, not so much.

my w1f3 purchased spinach pasta - i tried it, with a light oil and garlic, since that is what i do to spinach. nasty.
my kid still brings it up when we tell him pasta is for dinner, "it isn't that green stuff is it?"

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
On portion control - just prepare less.
of course use smaller plates
chew, chew, chew. send those signals to the brain
drink more water, do not ever be without water. sometimes thirsty is confused for hungry.

for me:
fasting for a day, every so often seems to reset the system. just go to bed early.
never start the day with sugar - it turns into a disaster, cause tired and hungry are confused
limit dairy - we aren't meant to have dairy past childhood, meaning like 2. read about the history of lactose tolerance in the world, interesting.
when i cut the alc, the weight goes down.
longer workouts at slower pace. (i'm on hiatus)

mcdonalds - buttermilk crispy chicken. small fries, diet. of course it is like $9....

i'll take the semolina pasta and a multi-vitamin.......thank you very much. cows eat grass, people, not so much.

my w1f3 purchased spinach pasta - i tried it, with a light oil and garlic, since that is what i do to spinach. nasty.
my kid still brings it up when we tell him pasta is for dinner, "it isn't that green stuff is it?"

What helps me not eat late is brushing my teeth early just putting that out there

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Fake dinner to go with my fake ride.....
FA4E88D6-670D-4600-8D1F-C75489C5AD56.jpeg

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Haha.... hey I'm a pickle aficionado, love the pickle bar at Harold's NY deli. What are those snap thingies??

They’re a slightly spicy dill variety that Wawa carries. Kinda like if a couple of scotch bonnets get tossed into the brine. They’re less messy than fishing one out of the jar. :)

qclabrat

Haha.... hey I'm a pickle aficionado, love the pickle bar at Harold's NY deli. What are those snap thingies??
Have you been to Essex and Grand in the lower East side for pickles? The Pickleman closed or moved, as the building was torn down, and still need to track him down. Gus is still nearby, but I don't go there cause too hipster. There are some new places but they are like Gus and Kosars, all bought out by young guys thinking they could make make a better product with 21st century tech. Their all failed my opinion. If you have no clue what I'm talking about, then you no pickle aficionado.

xc62701

I was really good yesterday except for the Wendy's and m&m's....

I'm thinking about doing a kickstarter next week. I usually do only the isagenix shakes for 2 days straight then eat clean and it helps cut some weight and keep the trend going. You realize after suffering for 2 days that you don't want to wreck what you just put your body through. My weakness is soda and chocolate. I need to have some here or there. I just can't make a habit out of it.

rick81721

Lothar
Have you been to Essex and Grand in the lower East side for pickles? The Pickleman closed or moved, as the building was torn down, and still need to track him down. Gus is still nearby, but I don't go there cause too hipster. There are some new places but they are like Gus and Kosars, all bought out by young guys thinking they could make make a better product with 21st century tech. Their all failed my opinion. If you have no clue what I'm talking about, then you no pickle aficionado.

I like pickles, but I'm not going to stinkin NYC to get them!

rick81721

Lothar
Has anyone tried Patriot Pickles? They are in Wayne but says they are "for the food service industry"
Apparently, they can be found at Stop & Shop and supplies to Ruby Tuesday and Red Robin
http://www.patriotpickle.com/

Let's turn this into the pickle thread. Who has a good pickle recipe? My canada fishing friend makes them every year and brings to the trip - they are always excellent. I even like to eat the pickled dill sprigs left in the jars

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Let's turn this into the pickle thread. Who has a good pickle recipe? My canada fishing friend makes them every year and brings to the trip - they are always excellent. I even like to eat the pickled dill sprigs left in the jars
Recipe? I just would like to know where I can buy good pickles... well... with relative ease of access

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
F it! I am having 2 Big Macs for lunch today!
I have been very good the last few weeks.

Yeah, I’m with you on this..... not the McDonalds, but the reward stuff. What’s the point in prolonging life if you remove the things you enjoy IN life.

Top Bottom