OOS MOGA

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
What's in the shakes you can't make at home with fresh ingredients? I've been drinking fruit and veggie smoothies with Almond milk for a few months
high in undenatured protein. the biggest thing with this was to cut out all added sugars, and have minimal carbs. the "cleanse" is 30 days, but it's not a shit your brains out cleanse, it's a dont's eat any shit at all and trim down portions to just enough to get by cleanse. they also talk about pH balance, but whatevs.

qclabrat

high in undenatured protein. the biggest thing with this was to cut out all added sugars, and have minimal carbs. the "cleanse" is 30 days, but it's not a shit your brains out cleanse, it's a dont's eat any shit at all and trim down portions to just enough to get by cleanse. they also talk about pH balance, but whatevs.
yeah, I noticed there are no breads and grains in the 21 days. Plan to start on Monday cause I can see a big drop in energy quick

serviceguy

I've been reading about diets, and I like the ones which have most of the calories consumed by lunchtime. 30%breakfast, 40%lunch, 30%dinner is what I'm going to try after the 21 day detox. Like your suggestion, I'm going to try to eat dinner earlier, at about 5pm as possible, and not have breakfast till about 7AM,

I've done the original lemon diet (10 days cleanse) and I lost a ton of weight, which then managed to keep it off with exercise and better diet for a number of years (basketball, MTB, Ski, trekking). Then my job required me to travel constantly so down the drain went the exercise and the sensible dieting with it, resulting in about 60 lbs of gain weight that I've struggled with now for about 15 years. They come off (some of them) and then they come back on. Tried the lemon diet again but could not sustain it (gave me tremendous headaches).

Mathers

Which cleanse is this?

qclabrat

I’m going to take a guess...

Probiotics or Bacillus coagulants?
I'm trying some herbs like CORDYCEPS, which is another mushroom, @soundz see any of these around?
1547150786311.png

yanmar

Yea if I see him post something I am usually pretty quick to try and buy. They are pretty nice and looking forward to trying the 27.5+ for a while.

Now I need to get a new 29er boost wheelset and a new fox fork thinking 130-140 mm travel in boost. Then I will save for the new bike next year.
I have just what you need ............

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
That's a problem when others have different menus or preferences. My wife and my in-laws are all single digit %fat and they still eating rich foods every day, really hard having a common menu with them. I already eat pretty healthy, little junk foods, desserts, milk or candy. Gotta work on portion size and limit fats (juicy steaks are my weakness). Glad it worked out for you

yea that was the big problem living home, my parents (mother in particular) didnt have the mental ability to give up sweets so there was always dessert, and when everyone else has dessert its soooo very hard to say no, i understand where you are coming from. unfortunatley its probably the most effective, and i still swear (i have no proof) that the most important part was cutting out the added sugar, sugar is addictive and if you can break the cycle of dependence it becomes ALOT easier.

Mathers

yea that was the big problem living home, my parents (mother in particular) didnt have the mental ability to give up sweets so there was always dessert, and when everyone else has dessert its soooo very hard to say no, i understand where you are coming from. unfortunatley its probably the most effective, and i still swear (i have no proof) that the most important part was cutting out the added sugar, sugar is addictive and if you can break the cycle of dependence it becomes ALOT easier.
I was in a similar situation.
I grew up on soda and junk food and Was 230lbs at my worst after spending a year at ECU, came home a mess.

roc

why dont you just borrow a wheelset to see if it fits? your not gonna be able to tell if you have clearance with just a tire anyway, need the rim to put it on :O

who was that? and when? iv only been to wildcat a handfull of times so im sure it wasnt me.
Sometime over the summer. They were a particularly fast group.
I don't thInk anybody even realized that I was on the ride.

Top Bottom