OOS MOGA

BPaze

Do you need any help I'm free till 5 lol, I can only enjoy Costco so much.

Thanks but I think I am ok it is just a matter of getting the delivery in time. Got the sealant injector and presta attachment for the compressor yesterday so as soon as the tires get here I am good to go.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Thanks but I think I am ok it is just a matter of getting the delivery in time. Got the sealant injector and presta attachment for the compressor yesterday so as soon as the tires get here I am good to go.

good luck man hope you make it mtbdog's white van scares me lol

Mr.Moto

I am looking to try and get out for a ride this weekend, most likely Sunday AM. If I can work it out I'll head over to Sterling. Just putting it out there if anyone is interested in a take me out to your park ride.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
I am looking to try and get out for a ride this weekend, most likely Sunday AM. If I can work it out I'll head over to Sterling. Just putting it out there if anyone is interested in a take me out to your park ride.
Let me know where you're going. I'd be down for a Sun AM ride.

BPaze

@Mr.Moto if I can get a babysitter I may be down. BTW first attempt doing tubeless on my own went pretty well had some issues getting the sealant through the first stem for some reason but overall really easy. Did take a lot longer than I expected though

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
I hear you on that, I think it varies based on the park, I would assume if you had to leave early that wouldn't be a problem Lew Mo isn't too big and you can definitely cut out. On Monday most the guys had to leave early so @ridgehog and I went for another 40-60 minutes.
And you were up for another 2 hours after that. So much for out of shape

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
First out of shape ride down today, I dub this thread near death experiences for fat people. MTBdog pushed me harder then I've been pushed in a long time, I may even had some vultures circling at one point. I hope I didn't slow you down to much Frank thanks* for the ride!

Last edited:

BPaze

And you were up for another 2 hours after that. So much for out of shape

Yea that ride was a blast I can't wait to get back especially now with the more aggressive tires and DD casing won't have to worry about punctures as much at least I hope.

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
Don't worry they get easier try a HM ride that one was a killer. You coming in the morning Lew Mo is a nice flow ride. It's got climbs but not terrible.
Not able to make it that early. I am back tomorrow to my usual High Mountain, Ringwood or even Jungle Habitat Starting at 10. I need to get a Jungle group ride going sometime soon. Enjoy Lewis Morris. Good luck with the new tires. It should help with the handling and hopefully less tire problems, eh I mean issues.

Mr.Moto

See you Sun!
Is this a FS or a HT park?

Either will work. My buddy has ridden his hardtail here. I've ridden my hardtail fat bike. Some rocky sections so those areas tend to be more fun on a fully. Pick your poison.

Top Bottom