OOS MOGA

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Planning to be at Allaire for an 8am preride. This will ensure a good parking spot and a lost warmup loop. Post up if you plan to get there early. I'm not going to stick around afterwards as I've got chores to do.

8:00am does NOT guarantee a spot at Allaire on event days. Or any weekend after a prolonged period of weather related non riding. Just say’n.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
8:00am does NOT guarantee a spot at Allaire on event days. Or any weekend after a prolonged period of weather related non riding. Just say’n.
Last MTBNJ ride earlier this year, i got there 30min early and the lot started filling up pretty quickly.

Kangdoy

Okay, who is interested in a 7am pre- ride?
2hyc0s.jpg

Mr.Moto

Definitely mcbp today.....my rear tire was flat when I went into the garage this morning. I'm leaking air at the seam of the rim (it looks like it's separating ever-so-slightly). So I put a boatload of orange seal in and inflated it 50 pounds. Hopefully the sealant will seal it up nice for at least today. If not, I can always just throw a tube in.

Sterling Sunday morning is looking pretty good right now. I don't believe there's too many Kiddy activities until later on in the day.....

I may hit up Sterling on Sunday if schedule works out. It's been one of my go to place since my back has been tweaked.

BPaze

I am catching up with some old friends to ride Jungle Sunday morning. You guys are welcome but giving fair warning these guys are faster than me and take minimal breaks

I will let you know have never been to jungle and don't want to slow them down too much. As you know my conditioning as at its worst in the past 4 months

BPaze

I am out for Allaire it is just too far for me to coordinate a babysitter and get down there on time. My mom is actually at our beach house in Ortley as well but I would have to leave my house at 6 am to drop off my son and get to Allaire. Pretty bummed because Allaire is a really good time was looking forward to that ride

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
I am out for Allaire it is just too far for me to coordinate a babysitter and get down there on time. My mom is actually at our beach house in Ortley as well but I would have to leave my house at 6 am to drop off my son and get to Allaire. Pretty bummed because Allaire is a really good time was looking forward to that ride
Goto Sterling with @Mtbdog , @Mr.Moto and @oobaa47 on Sunday.

huffster

Please tag me as this Sterling ride for Sunday comes together. I would like to join if I can work it out with the family.

Top Bottom