OOS MOGA

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Yes! Will it have "Pat" on it?
Screen Shot 2018-08-07 at 10.31.43 PM.png

Off The Road Again

@JimN Is there a ride at Wildcat this Sunday? If so, what time, and I assume meet on the lot off Green Pond Road? Like I said, rode there once and it was great and have wanted to go back there again. I'm sure it's a tough place, but fun. We should set up a ride for you and whoever to go to Sourlands and check out the new trail - and of course play on the rock playgrounds. Let me know about this Sunday.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@JimN Is there a ride at Wildcat this Sunday? If so, what time, and I assume meet on the lot off Green Pond Road?

I should be able to confirm this by tomorrow for sure, but yeah it sounds like Sunday morning at the bat cave lot off Green Pond Rd.

We should set up a ride for you and whoever to go to Sourlands and check out the new trail

Yeah, I would love to get down there again. I was only there that one time where you showed a bunch of us around on like a 90+ humid day if I recall correctly. Let's make sure the weather is nicer this time :p

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Can we nail down a time I'd love a 7am lunch @C8N and I road at that time last weekend and when we were finishing up Satan's ass hole opened up and humidity took over.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Can we nail down a time I'd love a 7am lunch @C8N and I road at that time last weekend and when we were finishing up Satan's ass hole opened up and humidity took over.

I'll post the details tomorrow, but I'll be honest and say that 8am is probably the earliest I'll be able to be at Wildcat on Sunday.

Top Bottom