OOS MOGA

serviceguy

my fuel EX and my stache can share wheels, that was half of the point of buying the stache as soon after the fuel as i did, to share wheelsets between them and do some experimenting

What year is your Fuel Ex ? I have my eyes set on the 2017+ model but I can't bring myself to pull the trigger, especially since the introductory argument with the wife did not go too well. I most definitely spent way too much money on vintage frames that are now rotting in the attic!

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
What year is your Fuel Ex ? I have my eyes set on the 2017+ model but I can't bring myself to pull the trigger, especially since the introductory argument with the wife did not go too well. I most definitely spent way too much money on vintage frames that are now rotting in the attic!
Sell them for w.e. you can get and tell her it will make you the Italian stallion you use to be

serviceguy

More to save the world but with smiles per mile in mind

For the sake of a handful of posts so that we can make the quota...

Is it electric 'that' friendly for the planet once you factor in all elements? Electricity still need to be produced in order to be stored by the battery and the raw material to produce the battery needs to be mined and processed and then periodically replaced hence disposed of. Not hating, seriously, just asking as I could never really do the math...

Back in the '90s, when the giant turbines became popular in northern Europe, I remember talking to a german engineer who mentioned how the total amount of energy required to build one turbine was higher than the amount of energy the same turbine would be able to produce. I don't even know if that was a fact and if anything may have changed since then...anyone?

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's

its a year old, so 2018, my stache is a 2019

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
i love it, managed to put like 900+ miles on it in the first year of ownership if you have any questions ask away.
Would you take it to a bike park?

KVSP roll time is 830 unless there are objections it's being added on when I return to my desk. Ramapo is the backup same time.

Saturday will be.. TBD I'm eyeing up wildcat due to Friday rain

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser

mtbiker87

So what time is KVSP really? Look...I dont want to sound like a dick, but it seems like the group has devolved into Max and whoever is willing to wake up at the crack of dawn to ride....and everyone else. So is this now a post your own ride listing? Or a an attempt at actually organizing group rides that work for ..well.....an actual group, as previously seemed to be the case. You guys are a blast to ride with, but it's getting really hard for those of us who need to plan ahead to be able to attend.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
So what time is KVSP really? Look...I dont want to sound like a dick, but it seems like the group has devolved into Max and whoever is willing to wake up at the crack of dawn to ride....and everyone else. So is this now a post your own ride listing? Or a an attempt at actually organizing group rides that work for ..well.....an actual group, as previously seemed to be the case. You guys are a blast to ride with, but it's getting really hard for those of us who need to plan ahead to be able to attend.
I'm open to a time so I posted one up, what time would you like to ride?

I only posted something because I didn't see a time if it was me looking for a ride it would have been sunrise but I know that's unpalatable.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
bike parks arent for me so no, but since iv never been i cannot say if the bike would be good for it, it does REALLY well downhill on everything iv had it on.

i cant let you try it because i hear you break a bike every time you ride . . . i like my bikes intact not in pieces.
Actually... I think Max would do pretty well at MCBP green and blue. Nothing too much technical that ive seen in my limited time there. Max is pretty fast... relatively speaking in OOS terms... on the descents. When there's obstacle, he starts breaking shit. Place him in a clean flowy trail... he does well. He did good at Nassau.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Actually... I think Max would do pretty well at MCBP green and blue. Nothing too much technical that ive seen in my limited time there. Max is pretty fast... relatively speaking in OOS terms... on the descents. When there's obstacle, he starts breaking shit. Place him in a clean flowy trail... he does well. He did good at Nassau.

Single speed dh bike, I am looking for a long travel for park lol

Top Bottom