OOS MOGA

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
its because I bought a snow blower if I didn't it would all be snow, your welcome?
I don't mind the rain... I've ridden in rain... not pouring rain but drizzles. But this year... it was just too much.
Snow on the other hand... cant do much riding unless it meets certain conditions. In the past, I think I have done more road riding than mtb when there was snow on the ground.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Well... the idea was for my next hardtail to be able to share wheels with the Hightower.
Besides, I wanted the hardtail to be more of an XC orientated bike to ride at some of the lesser technical parks.

my fuel EX and my stache can share wheels, that was half of the point of buying the stache as soon after the fuel as i did, to share wheelsets between them and do some experimenting

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
I don't mind the rain... I've ridden in rain... not pouring rain but drizzles. But this year... it was just too much.
Snow on the other hand... cant do much riding unless it meets certain conditions. In the past, I think I have done more road riding than mtb when there was snow on the ground.
I don't mind anything I just don't want to fuck up the trails

Top Bottom