OOS MOGA

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
@serviceguy, Mitsubishi made some great sports cars 25 years ago. Do they still make cars?

I am in complete agreement with you, Mitsubishi management must be historically the most misguided bunch of morons...they would probably make more money reissuing parts for the old cars than with their current lineup...To answer you, I’m sure they still make cars (against their own declaration of intent), not sure if they sell them![/QUOTE]

My personal opinion of the Eclipse is that it was one of the best handling cars of its time and can probably still hold its own today.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
I have the same combo as Brett. Grippy but not light. Great combo for HM. If you find grippy and light, let me know.
This is interesting
Screen Shot 2018-12-17 at 9.00.59 PM.png

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
I saw that video earlier. That was on a 27.5. Watch 10 different tests and 10 different results. I think 2.4 is a good size for a 29er but depends on the bike, suspension, geometry, rider, terrain, tire design... I have a 2.5 on the front. Feels a little big for my bikes older geometry and would not mind going down to a 2.4 or even 2.3 as my bike was originally designed for 2.1-2.25.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
@Miracle Max Saved Norm's Ride Today what Subies did you have I played in that world for a while. 2005 Legacy GT Cobb stage 2

I'm on my 5th(?) 17 impreza, 98 foz, 02 wrx, 98 impreza, 95 impreza, all of them were pretty mild outside of the 95 which had a motor from a leggy(3.3?) which was turbo'd and a 6 speed out of a late 90s prodrive edition impreza. I would like to get back into modding cars but I want a miata and I want to also go electric.

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Check with @ReggieHammond as well
More ppl we have who knows the trail, the better it is

BTW, KVSP was this past weekend but rained out

I'm good for Sunday, but I may be in rough shape as I'm going to see From Good Homes the night before. Not hung over, but tired from a late night.

The forecast is looking pretty good with about 1" - 1.5" of rain on Friday with all day Saturday to dry out. KVSP has some areas that don't typically drain water well, so I may end up changing this up to another park if the conditions don't warrant a group ride there. I will advise on Saturday if the park will be changed.

Fingers crossed!!

Top Bottom