OOS MOGA

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
Different subject. Strava inconsistency’s. Noticed ride with liong71er from yesterday. Strava shows Liong burning around 1300 calories while it shows me burning around 360 calories. Granted I turned Strava on 30 minutes into the ride but can’t imagine 1000 calories were burned in that time- even though it felt that way :).

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Different subject. Strava inconsistency’s. Noticed ride with liong71er from yesterday. Strava shows Liong burning around 1300 calories while it shows me burning around 360 calories. Granted I turned Strava on 30 minutes into the ride but can’t imagine 1000 calories were burned in that time- even though it felt that way :).

Might be the stats you guys entered age and weight wise

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
I ordered a roof rack for my car :| my car wont clear my driveway with a hitch bike rack :|

So I'm trying to figure out what kind of storage for my car for tools and bike gear I'm thinking of getting this or this for bike tools and mic. general tools for the back of the car and getting this for my helmet/ shoes and biking acc so I don't have stuff swimming around the back and I'm not running around looking for crap before rides. I might just make something out of plywood but I just thought I'd get some opinions and I'm looking to keep things light. If I didn't care about weight I'd go MDF and make it piano black like B&Ws lol.

Mathers

I ordered a roof rack for my car :| my car wont clear my driveway with a hitch bike rack :|

So I'm trying to figure out what kind of storage for my car for tools and bike gear I'm thinking of getting this or this for bike tools and mic. general tools for the back of the car and getting this for my helmet/ shoes and biking acc so I don't have stuff swimming around the back and I'm not running around looking for crap before rides. I might just make something out of plywood but I just thought I'd get some opinions and I'm looking to keep things light. If I didn't care about weight I'd go MDF and make it piano black like B&Ws lol.
How much you looking to carry ? I put all my stuff in a milk crate.
Husky Bag of small tools, Extra tube ,Extra cables,Chain lube,Brush gloves, knee pads and helmet.
Which rack did you get

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
How much you looking to carry ? I put all my stuff in a milk crate.
Husky Bag of small tools, Extra tube ,Extra cables,Chain lube,Brush gloves, knee pads and helmet.
Which rack did you get

All my bike tools and a second bike worth of parts, in all seriousness all my bike tools will most likely go in this and when I'm not riding it will go under a bench for easy access

Top Bottom