OOS MOGA

screw you pat! you aren't even riding!
22xen0.jpg

Yeah count me out if I show up I show up but with the 31 days of riding I really don't want to tell my wife I'll be out at 7am and be back at noon. I was looking forward to this ride :(

All good. CR ain't going anywhere! There's always another time.

Yeah count me out if I show up I show up but with the 31 days of riding I really don't want to tell my wife I'll be out at 7am and be back at noon. I was looking forward to this ride :(
Should tell your wife you are going out on a date with Patricia instead.

Anyone coming out to CR tomorrow, thinking we may have to change the meetup location. There might be a softball tournament going on, so the ball field lot will probably be packed. Let's meetup at the Gilbride Road lot just in case. 9AM.

40°35'25.9"N 74°33'17.7"W

I'm 30% in. Might just do like 30 mins to see how I feel. Shit, don't know if I even have a bike. Need to pretend I'm going to Home Depot doe... Don't wait up for me

Kevin im out injured hand. Slammed car door on index finger yesterday. Iced all day, tried to ride this morning but hand went numb couldn't use brake lever I would be taking a chance.

Kevin im out injured hand. Slammed car door on index finger yesterday. Iced all day, tried to ride this morning but hand went numb couldn't use brake lever I would be taking a chance.

Dang :-(. Hope it heals quickly! Too many of you guys injuring yourselves :-(.

Back
Top Bottom