OOS MOGA

huffster

So is @huffster running the show?

I'm starting to wonder if there is going to be a show. The forecast isn't looking bright. Now rain is supposed to carry into Sunday morning. So, it may be raining (or minimal hours of dry out time). I don't live close enough to judge conditions. But, if it rains all day and night Saturday, the plug should be pulled. Its a rugged park, but still bad judgment.

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
Depends on the type of snow and conditions. One of my best rides at Ringwood this year was Super Bowl Sunday. Was grippy shallow snow. Perfect conditions. Hope to encounter that again this winter.

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
Looking forward to this

CBF80406-B8B1-41E9-9CB1-1DA0EA00447D.jpeg
F1D56671-8F9B-4C34-94DD-B6759CB219CE.jpeg

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
that jungle? (the second picture makes me think of the top of jungle)
First photo Pierson’s Ridge Road between the upper and lower section of the white trail. Second photo is top of the white lookout-top of the Ridge. Great views. Went there with the OOS crew a few times this year. Drains well up on top. Another section that does well with all the rain we had this year is the Skylands trail to the race course.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
First photo Pierson’s Ridge Road between the upper and lower section of the white trail. Second photo is top of the white lookout-top of the Ridge. Great views. Went there with the OOS crew a few times this year. Drains well up on top. Another section that does well with all the rain we had this year is the Skylands trail to the race course.

sooo ringwood then, got it, thats one park im only familiar with.

Maybe you don't realize who you are talking to, this is the only person in OOS to crash at every park he rode at this year!!!

hey, i never said it would be easy.

rick81721

Lothar

Isn't that really Ramapo? Looks like the view from the top of that ridiculous white trail climb east of skylands drive

Top Bottom