OOS MOGA

Almost 3/4 of people are lactose intolerant they just don’t know it ...
Approximately 65 percent of the human population has a reduced ability to digest lactose after infancy. Lactose intolerance in adulthood is most prevalent in people of East Asian descent, affecting more than 90 percent of adults in some of these

I don’t buy the autism stuff

Yes it is genetic. If you are of European descent the incidence is much lower. And guess what, they sell milk with lactose removed - perfectly fine even for those who are lactose intolerant.

You guys are getting nuts with times. Anyone more than a 1/2 hour away is getting up at like 5am to get to the rides.

That was the idea now that you fuckers are speaking up we can decide on a time lol. Nassau is on for this weekend but we have no official leader with Walt taking time off. 9 am Nassau better? I won't be attending this ride due to time constraints I'm just trying to put something in writing.

Wildcat was mostly for @BPaze and I but making it public so anyone can join. I have to be in Poughkeepsie around 1 so I need to be getting home around 11.

I believe anyone will be able to post a ride, feel free to put feelers out there to gauge interest

Pseudoscience. Lactose intolerance is not an "inflammation" nor is it an immune response. It is a simple osmotic chemical effect in the colon of those who cannot metabolize lactose. There is no reason to eliminate dairy from your diet if you can tolerate it.

And autism? Seriously?? Quackery.

Dairy and autism. Science.

@rick81721 What are the benefits of adding dairy to your diet? I understand you feel that it's ok to consume, and I know I won't change your mind. But why do you think it's beneficial? I just feel like the saturated fat, cholesterol, and hormones in there are enough for me to keep it off my plate. And cutting it from my diet lowered my cholesterol by 25 percent and keeps me off statins.

There is about a 5-10 degrees temperature swing from morning to noon. Shouldn't have to suffer the cold if you don't have to.
My suggestion would be to try to schedule rides later if the timing works for those attending.

Start the ride discussion early, like Monday and force the conversation amongst those who showed interest. Should also arrange a guide if needed and get a basic idea when the ride should happen. By Wednesday, enter the ride in Strava for all to see. Once its in there, I am sure more ppl will jump into the discussion so adjust time as necessary until the day of the ride.

Eh... end of the year and all, I am sure most are going to be busy and will prolly be difficult to get a group together.

Nassau is such a fun place to ride... wish I can go.

Dairy and autism. Science.

DId you read any of them? None link dairy consumption with autism. PS all proteins are composed of peptides.

@rick81721 What are the benefits of adding dairy to your diet? I understand you feel that it's ok to consume, and I know I won't change your mind. But why do you think it's beneficial? I just feel like the saturated fat, cholesterol, and hormones in there are enough for me to keep it off my plate. And cutting it from my diet lowered my cholesterol by 25 percent and keeps me off statins.

Good source of protein. I use skim milk so very little fat. And bovine growth hormone present in milk has no biological activity in humans because - science. Good for you that diet modifications lowers your cholesterol, it doesn't work for me.

I can do Nassau on Sunday and lead the blind if need be at 9 but I'd like to skip this ride due to time and feeling like shit
There's no more hope, the day has come
What we have done, can't be undone
Too many years, we've lived in sin
We know for sure, the beast will win

Fight fire with fire, to start to run
Don't trust a liar, like we have done
We've lost the battle to the evil one

Blind leading the blind
No one sees the seventh sign
We're left behind

Back
Top Bottom