OOS MOGA

Mtbdog

Oh... have you already purchased a CX bike already and not telling us?
Yeah it's sitting in your living room! CX is near the end for this season so that goes on the backburner, with winter coming on need the fattie to keep riding when the snow hits, to stay ready for short track in March.

BPaze

Facebook market place - you can pick up a frame - Kona , Salsa etc , if you’re handy ..

.https://www.facebook.com/groups/184012971687826?view=permalink&id=2029293390493099
Yea I check that out every once in a while. That is a pretty nice price for that Kona eventually i want to get something like that but for now this fatty is legit for the wife so going with a budget build. Someone on the site is selling a Framed Minnesota hear they are decent so gonna see what it might need and build that up.

GreenMachine

Yea I check that out every once in a while. That is a pretty nice price for that Kona eventually i want to get something like that but for now this fatty is legit for the wife so going with a budget build. Someone on the site is selling a Framed Minnesota hear they are decent so gonna see what it might need and build that up.
Gotcha - yeah I thought that Kona was an excellent plus 1 bike - I’m sure someone will get him off that price too.

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
I can’t fit mine in the car (to transport it) but if your in Ridgewood stop by and try mine out. I use it to ride cross country and snow.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
So... OOS administrator position is still open

1. @arangov3 already has a rapport with Miss JR
2. @BPaze has a problem with our timing more so than not, so let him manage it
3. @qclabrat he makes the schedule, have him do the whole damn thing since he is the supreme leader of the OOS
4. @Mtbdog seniority?
5. @ridgehog always has a ride up his sleeves
6. @Kangdoy the hell with your hibernation and get your ass to work

The rest of you don't post enough. Altho @serviceguy and @jklett are getting up there

EDIT: If someone does not do this, I think OOS will eventually fade away. OOS is awesome so lets try to have this going as long as we can.

Last edited:

rick81721

Lothar

3. @qclabrat he makes the schedule, have him do the whole damn thing since he is the supreme leader of the OOS
4. @Mtbdog seniority?

The rest of you don't post enough. Altho @serviceguy and @jklett are getting up there

I'll take over for a reasonable fee. But expect to be sent all over creation!

Mr. E Man

4. @Mtbdog seniority?

EDIT: If someone does not do this, I think OOS will eventually fade away. OOS is awesome so lets try to have this going as long as we can.
Damn.. @Mr. E Man didn't even made the cut... I hope he can go on with his life.

BPaze

4. @Mtbdog seniority?

Fake news!!! Do not allow this unethical liberal to steal our election!!!

Top Bottom