OOS MOGA

Mathers

Attn: OOS members who use Clif Bloks or any of their products, strava is having a Clif Cubes Challenge. Ride 125 minutes in 1 ride and get 25% off next purchase. Challenge is on until June 30. Good luck and get some!
Where did you see This?

BPaze

If I can swing it, are you all good with waiting for me as I slowly maneuver rocks? I need to see whats what, but I think I'm off work.
I am of the opinion that OOS is an inclusive ride group, if you want to torture yourself join up. The worst climb I think is the first one out of the lot. Prob on the level of High Mtn maybe a lil tougher due to length of climbs

TimBay

I am of the opinion that OOS is an inclusive ride group, if you want to torture yourself join up. The worst climb I think is the first one out of the lot. Prob on the level of High Mtn maybe a lil tougher due to length of climbs
I don't mind climbing. It's the inexperience in rocks on the downward sections that concern me. But ain't no way to it but to do it. So I'll see what I can swing.

BPaze

I don't mind climbing. It's the inexperience in rocks on the downward sections that concern me. But ain't no way to it but to do it. So I'll see what I can swing.
I plan on pushing your limits but be safe smart and make good decisions and you will be fine. You also won’t be the first to walk if you have to. Lately since I switched to 27.5 I find I am walking more.

I will be riding my bike mullet for this ride though.

Would anyone be up for Sterling Sunday?
Would love to but have a bachelor party and will be in AC and heading back that morning.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Its just rocks.... they are like roots... just harder
20180812_111552.jpg

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
I don’t remember the exact year but is about 1990 or 91...it looks so small and the handlebars are so narrow!
I’m finally changing the tires and tubes on my 1993 mountain bike. Guessing it has several thousand miles on it and a lot of hard use. Not one flat tire in all of those years. Not sure how that is possible.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
I’m finally changing the tires and tubes on my 1993 mountain bike. Guessing it has several thousand miles on it and a lot of hard use. Not one flat tire in all of those years. Not sure how that is possible.
Isn't this your Saddle River bike?

BPaze

@Paul H @BPaze lets do that
When I’m done Bikepacking this weekend
You guys pick where you wanna ride

Although I doubt you guys has the gut!!?
2 things, 1) I don't do road rides so it would be pretty tough to get 100 miles D) I don't usually have more than 4-5 hours on any given day to ride, so that would be a pretty impressive pace.

I love the challenge and motivation, but those rides aren't in my future. I do plan to sign up for and participate in Lucky's which is 25 miles of Mooch which should be a fun challenge though.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
@Paul H @BPaze lets do that
When I’m done Bikepacking this weekend
You guys pick where you wanna ride

Although I doubt you guys has the gut!!?
We have guts... our bellies clearly show.
Brett's excuse will prolly be.... he is not allowed to ride road.... pfft
Me? I got no excuse other than that I am a wimp. But I wanna get this challenge out of the way. I am going to check my schedule for next weekend and get back to you

EDIT: Can we go somewhere flat? :)

Top Bottom