OOS MOGA

Mathers

You probably missed some of the good spots. Think of the flowy section of Mills going up towards Cedar Grove. Not a tech laden place, but the switchbacks are great. I prefer tech for most of my mountain biking, but it’s fun to mix it up once in a while. Doesn’t matter now anyway, your banished ?
I guess I used the wrong word as I do often. I did it twice in about 2 weeks so it got a little boring that's all.

jklett

We will get a disguise for you. No one will be the wiser.

What’s up with OOS this week? Quiet bunch.
It's raining and we're all fed up with it(at least I am and I assume everyone else is too). Way I see it, it's better to stew quietly than to bitch loudly. No good comes from it and nobody wants to hear it.

Mtbdog

@Mtbdog
Entrance.... Little Falls.... Lower Ancients.... IDK... I give up
The amount of miles,12. That's all. 20k Strava has a 200k challenge. Just tacking on 20k a day. Daily Dose which is another club on strava, 20 minutes a day minimum to count as a ride. I"m gonna try to ride everyday this summer(June 21 To sept. 21) kinda an opposite of BIYF sorta. And it's not Little Falls it's Buttermilk Falls.

JerseyPete

What is the minimum time and distance that it takes for most of you to get outside? I understand that for some it requires a drive and planning, but quantify that with miles or ride time. Example, let's say Paul will only ride if it is 2K in elevation in two hours and 10 miles.
Where is this going; wanting to know what rides are worth posting.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
What is the minimum time and distance that it takes for most of you to get outside? I understand that for some it requires a drive and planning, but quantify that with miles or ride time. Example, let's say Paul will only ride if it is 2K in elevation in two hours and 10 miles.
I don't think you need to complicate things too much.
If a ride interests you, I am sure it will interest others. Timing is usually the problem.

BTW... if Paul rode 10miles with 2k ft in 2hrs... there must have been a lift or some sort of a shuttle.

Mtbdog

I would think most of our rides are in the 2 hour ride time/ 3 hours elapsed time range with about 100'-150' of elevation per mile. Less elev. more miles and vice versa.

JerseyPete

I would think most of our rides are in the 2 hour ride time/ 3 hours elapsed time range with about 100'-150' of elevation per mile. Less elev. more miles and vice versa.
That is what I was thinking. For a weekend ride where some people are driving from another county, it should be 2 hours. During the week, for after work stuff where it is a matter of convenience, 1 hour ride at least.

BPaze

That is what I was thinking. For a weekend ride where some people are driving from another county, it should be 2 hours. During the week, for after work stuff where it is a matter of convenience, 1 hour ride at least.
I wouldn’t worry people come from all over post anytime you want company just make sure you will show to the ride and your good. I never post rides because my schedule is inconsistent and don’t want to flake

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Have I ever posted a ride of my own?
Oddly enuff…. I don't think I have lol

It was usually by request of someone else who wanted to ride HM and maybe 1 or 2 other parks.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
i'm going for my first Korean BBQ experience tonight.
Keum Ho Garden Korean BBQ 금호가든

what do i need to know? Will there be a happy ending? ;)

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Will there be a happy ending? ;)
A6F3D313-BC77-4F3F-B207-2716E8A14F75.jpeg

Top Bottom