OOS MOGA

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
It has just about everything. If you go to the deli section, grab a number by the counter. Sometimes it gets packed.
20190615_071116.jpg

roc

BPaze

Got out on a trial ride with the kiddie trailer and it was semi successful, I was able to flip it 2x once catching a tree and once a large boulder. The kid didn’t care at all that it was tipped so I righted it and kept going. Gotta get used to how long and wide it is.

I also need to figure out a way to keep the gravel from the rear tire from spraying my son in the face, less aggressive tires would be a start.

Does my one know if Sussex branch or Columbia is more scenic, hoping to get 20ish miles in tomorrow for Father’s Day. Let me know if anyone wants to join.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Got out on a trial ride with the kiddie trailer and it was semi successful, I was able to flip it 2x once catching a tree and once a large boulder. The kid didn’t care at all that it was tipped so I righted it and kept going. Gotta get used to how long and wide it is.

I also need to figure out a way to keep the gravel from the rear tire from spraying my son in the face, less aggressive tires would be a start.

Does my one know if Sussex branch or Columbia is more scenic, hoping to get 20ish miles in tomorrow for Father’s Day. Let me know if anyone wants to join.
Fenders

serviceguy

Does anybody else have a problem locating the meeting point for tomorrow ride at Sterling Forest ? The coordinates don't get me anywhere...

Nevermind, got it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom