OOS MOGA

rick81721

Lothar
No posts in over 12 hours. All of our comrades read timeout and run for the hills?

Haha yep

giphy (12).gif

TimBay

Mannnnnnn I have so much down time it's not even funny. I'm getting a second computer for work in 3 weeks so my posting will go down since I'll be able to run stuff and work on my other computer.
Are you getting an actual computer instead of utilizing a VM setup? Not a good IT department there I guess.

Mathers

So what did I miss the last week?
I got crazy sick since last Friday and couldn't even read this nonsense. I just got back to work yesterday and I think I saw @qclabrat riding to work?

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Max knows I would never ban him. This is no different then when I find the kids doing stupid shit and I tell them I'm going to put them in a zoo. They mostly know I'm not serious.
My dad would ask..... where is the bat? Few minutes later, he was chasing me like GoT's Hound with a bat in his hands

got-11.jpg

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Max knows I would never ban him. This is no different then when I find the kids doing stupid shit and I tell them I'm going to put them in a zoo. They mostly know I'm not serious.

We'll see at Nassau when I put my stick on your in your rim comrade

Last edited:
Top Bottom