OOS MOGA

TimBay

Thanks man appreciate.
Yeah I’m on Strava.
I’m just a little concerns about getting getting back to Belmar too and traffic.
Oh yeah. Difficult to say what traffic will do. If you left by 10:30 you should be fine. So...you just gotta decide if thats worth it

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I don't think they ever got him to meet up. He told them it was sold, so they must have messaged him in a way that made him think it might be the cops. Unless someone actually bought it in the 12 hours it was posted. I ended up getting a stumpjumper. Got out of work early one day and took a ride to the local bike shop. they had one in my size and I loved it when I demoed one last year so I said eff it and pulled the trigger. Home owners insurance ended up giving me the price of the new bike minus the 1000 dollar deductable, which ended up being almost what the YT cost initially. So the way I look at it, I don't think I could've done better if I sold the YT to buy the stumpy myself. So it worked out just fine. But I'd still like to catch the guy who took it.

Run an ad to have the guy contact you for a reward helping to catch the dude.

qclabrat

Long, but great ride today! Thanks to @qclabrat and @thegock for keeping me company throughout most of it AND for doing a little trimming along the way. And thanks to @jklett for the short ride back to Canal lot because I was dead. @MParkGT did great with the new set-up and pretty much conquered all the bridges especially the infamous high arc one on red.

View attachment 96106
How many miles did you end up with? Probably close to 30 with the double dragon
314767-double-dragon-screenshot.jpg

qclabrat

I gave the cops the info as soon as I saw it, 4am this morning. They called me at 11 to say that the guy was playing games with them and said he said it was already sold. And the ad said sold at that point. I found the ad when it was posted for only 8 hours. My guess is that they spooked him somehow. Hopefully they can figure out who he is at least, but I don't have much faith at this point.
Where was this listed?

qclabrat

I live faaar from you. Mostly why I can never make the group rides, but if you want to try and find it feel free! I'll send you the serial number.
We're planning a ride down your way. What's the best park you'd recommend? How do the last two weekends in June look for you?

Top Bottom