OOS MOGA

mtbiker87

I think Arnold was volunteering OOS (myself excluded because I am just a lush) to work on it.... he did say "we"
Lol...Seriously though, ill see if i can come up with a reasonably functioning set if she wants hydros, no charge....since she rides with OOS and all. I could bring whatever i come up with to six mile.next week for the NICA set up gig. But Walt is spot about the cable one's being able to get the job done well enough. I could put them on right there ...its not a big deal.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Pm me the last 3 of the serial number so I don't steel the wrong bike
Can you steal me this bike? You can ask @Mr. E Man for location
Screen Shot 2019-05-25 at 9.31.08 PM.png

TimBay

What the plan for Hartshorne Tomorrow?
I’m considering it but need to be home by 12.
9am buttermilk lot. Are you on the Strava group. I can post the address here if not. A typical harts loop is around 8 miles and you can bail out on the fire road straight toward the lot near the end if you need to run. I can always lead you out from wherever and help you with timing. It's not a difficult or large trail system at all.

Edit: would be cool to meet you.

serviceguy

It doesn’t say but looking at the site I think it’s dual
What’s the difference? @serviceguy
Dual Compound uses two different types of rubber for the thread area, Triple Compound uses three...I don't think there would be a difference with the location of the cut on your tire...any idea how it got slashed like that?

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
9am buttermilk lot. Are you on the Strava group. I can post the address here if not. A typical harts loop is around 8 miles and you can bail out on the fire road straight toward the lot near the end if you need to run. I can always lead you out from wherever and help you with timing. It's not a difficult or large trail system at all.

If @Mathers bails I'll never ride there

Mathers

Dual Compound uses two different types of rubber for the thread area, Triple Compound uses three...I don't think there would be a difference with the location of the cut on your tire...any idea how it got slashed like that?
Assuming a rock. I remember hitting something but it was more a blunt hit straight on. Could have happened any where.

Mathers

Thanks man appreciate.
Yeah I’m on Strava.
I’m just a little concerns about getting getting back to Belmar too and traffic.

Mahnken

They couldn't search the premocose or was ot a public meet? That's a bummer. So close. Did you get a new bike?
I don't think they ever got him to meet up. He told them it was sold, so they must have messaged him in a way that made him think it might be the cops. Unless someone actually bought it in the 12 hours it was posted. I ended up getting a stumpjumper. Got out of work early one day and took a ride to the local bike shop. they had one in my size and I loved it when I demoed one last year so I said eff it and pulled the trigger. Home owners insurance ended up giving me the price of the new bike minus the 1000 dollar deductable, which ended up being almost what the YT cost initially. So the way I look at it, I don't think I could've done better if I sold the YT to buy the stumpy myself. So it worked out just fine. But I'd still like to catch the guy who took it.

TimBay

I don't think they ever got him to meet up. He told them it was sold, so they must have messaged him in a way that made him think it might be the cops. Unless someone actually bought it in the 12 hours it was posted. I ended up getting a stumpjumper. Got out of work early one day and took a ride to the local bike shop. they had one in my size and I loved it when I demoed one last year so I said eff it and pulled the trigger. Home owners insurance ended up giving me the price of the new bike minus the 1000 dollar deductable, which ended up being almost what the YT cost initially. So the way I look at it, I don't think I could've done better if I sold the YT to buy the stumpy myself. So it worked out just fine. But I'd still like to catch the guy who took it.
Glad it worked out, but sucks that dude is still out therw

Top Bottom