OOS MOGA

Kangdoy

Long, but great ride today! Thanks to @qclabrat and @thegock for keeping me company throughout most of it AND for doing a little trimming along the way. And thanks to @jklett for the short ride back to Canal lot because I was dead. @MParkGT did great with the new set-up and pretty much conquered all the bridges especially the infamous high arc one on red.

31w5r5.jpg

Mahnken

Hopefully you contacted the Police already? Did you find out your serial number from YT? Please keep as posted!
I gave the cops the info as soon as I saw it, 4am this morning. They called me at 11 to say that the guy was playing games with them and said he said it was already sold. And the ad said sold at that point. I found the ad when it was posted for only 8 hours. My guess is that they spooked him somehow. Hopefully they can figure out who he is at least, but I don't have much faith at this point.

Mahnken

I gave the cops the info as soon as I saw it, 4am this morning. They called me at 11 to say that the guy was playing games with them and said he said it was already sold. And the ad said sold at that point. I found the ad when it was posted for only 8 hours. My guess is that they spooked him somehow. Hopefully they can figure out who he is at least, but I don't have much faith at this point.
Posting in here in case the thief is smart enough to monitor my stolen bike thread, which seems very unlikely, lol.

serviceguy

It wouldn't surprise me he sold it that quit, didn't you notice his marketing skills in the full size picture? Nothing says I'm ready to do business like flippind a double bird at your potential buyers! Hopefully the Police can get his info from whatever site you got that from and go from there. I hate thieves.

Mahnken

It wouldn't surprise me he sold it that quit, didn't you notice his marketing skills in the full size picture? Nothing says I'm ready to do business like flippind a double bird at your potential buyers! Hopefully the Police can get his info from whatever site you got that from and go from there. I hate thieves.
I'd really like to see the conversation the cops had with him.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod

Pm me the last 3 of the serial number so I don't steel the wrong bike

MParkGT

Long, but great ride today! Thanks to @qclabrat and @thegock for keeping me company throughout most of it AND for doing a little trimming along the way. And thanks to @jklett for the short ride back to Canal lot because I was dead. @MParkGT did great with the new set-up and pretty much conquered all the bridges especially the infamous high arc one on red.

View attachment 96106
Sorry i couldnt keep you company.. you too fast to catch up..

TimBay

They couldn't search the premocose or was ot a public meet? That's a bummer. So close. Did you get a new bike?

Top Bottom