OOS MOGA

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
OOS is oozing! Like the bubblegum in despicable me 3!

DANCE FIGHT!
Dance Fight

C587A503-62C0-4D11-B7D0-16F022CFDC27.png

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
I don't know about you... but it took me a while to learn how to use the dropper. Not in terms of function but timing. It took me a while to get the timing right especially when its more of an XC type of trail.

@JerseyPete wrote that he uses the dropper more than he shifts. I shift every few seconds. Does that mean I’ll drop and raise the entire ride?

serviceguy

First OTB on the Fug. In the driveway. While trying to jump over a step I’ve jumped twenty time yesterday. Scraped the front plate of the blinged out stem. And my chin. And my right hand. So far this bike doesn’t love me at all...cayenne pepper does stop the bleeding but burns like hell....

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
First OTB on the Fug. In the driveway. While trying to jump over a step I’ve jumped twenty time yesterday. Scraped the front plate of the blinged out stem. And my chin. And my right hand. So far this bike doesn’t love me at all...cayenne pepper does stop the bleeding but burns like hell....

damn.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
pennies on the dollar :p

Top Bottom