OOS MOGA

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Far as I can tell... that's the frame... unless the term guard is something I'm not familiar with
View attachment 95969

i hope that is the ceiling, and you don't have the bike upside down :D

i'm seeing weird shadows and edges.
cut an inner tube open, and wrap it around there with some electric tape - old skool style.

serviceguy

cut an inner tube open, and wrap it around there with some electric tape - old skool style.
giphy.gif

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Let's do Nassau on Sunday

What's Sunday?
Tomorrow I'm at lewmo
Already committed to Harts

Come to Hartshorne Sunday. I'm gonna convince Paul to ride off a cliff by the water. It'll be hilarious and we'll get to see helicopters.
You're leading... unless you have better traction and/or skills than me... I will be following where you go... or are you saying you are also riding off cliff?
I am confused here...

What would Max do at Hartshorne? Do they have grills there so he can light the grass on fire?
I am confused here too...

Last edited:

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser

The bike was upside down... the shit I do for you guys :D

The classic tube chain stay guard.... been there... done that... and too heavy! :p

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Soon, not ordered yet but mind made up as to what cassette I'm getting. Before the next race. I may have more essential repairs to make to the Ritchey, the forks are a little greasy need an overhaul.
Hilltop seems to have a super fast turnaround

TimBay

Already committed to Harts

You're leading... unless you have better traction and/or skills than me... I will be following where you go... or are you saying you are also riding off cliff?
I am confused here...

What would Max do at Hartshorne? Do they have grills there so he can light the grass on fire?
I am confused here too...
Ha. Just a joke, but you'll see what I'm talkong about. If Rob and Tom are going, I imagine I'll be sweeping since they can actually ride well. Max would ride, ride like the wind. And we would search him for fire sources prior.

Top Bottom