OOS MOGA

TimBay

That is assuming @TimBay doesn't lead you guys UP them now that he has that big old 46T in the back...:banana:
Was actually thinking of starting out to the right to attempt the water shed climb. I doubt I'll clean it, but going that direction can be more fun than the fire road. Just a whole lot more climbing before any DH.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Nah, my guess is you fly off the mountain in rocky point
This came with the RDO.... and it has been removed
niner-rlt-9-rdo-33084_4.jpg

Tim

aka sptimmy43
Was actually thinking of starting out to the right to attempt the water shed climb. I doubt I'll clean it, but going that direction can be more fun than the fire road. Just a whole lot more climbing before any DH.

Going to the right is way more fun than a fire road climb. The water bar section is only about 1 minute of ride/hike time and the rest is more fast and flowy. And you'll never clean the water bar section if you never ride it...

TimBay

Going to the right is way more fun than a fire road climb. The water bar section is only about 1 minute of ride/hike time and the rest is more fast and flowy. And you'll never clean the water bar section if you never ride it...
Yeah for sure. That's the plan then.

Kangdoy

Which bike you bringing?
I was 100% on the RDO but was looking at some YT and looks like there are some fast sections where the Hightower might be more fun?

Bought the Hightower last time. Bringing it again Sunday. There are some quick DH sections with some small drops with rocks/roots. There was a fast DH section (I forget the name of it) we did before we hit 'Bing Bong Bone/Ball Buster' that was a lot of fun. Plus, the EAGLE and 29er helped a lot on those beast climbs.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Bought the Hightower last time. Bringing it again Sunday. There are some quick DH sections with some small drops with rocks/roots. There was a fast DH section (I forget the name of it) we did before we hit 'Bing Bong Bone/Ball Buster' that was a lot of fun. Plus, the EAGLE and 29er helped a lot on those beast climbs.
RDO has Eagle
Maybe I will use the dropper on the RDO this time around lol

Top Bottom