OOS MOGA

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
I don't want to lead a ride.
I would have kept the initial day but parenting stuff changed it. You could post it as an invite for those that want to explore the park. I learned parks using maps and apps. Only got into the group ride thing in the past year. Only an idea.

GreenMachine

Poklington raided the Indi Racers fire sale and that’s how it got started. GM’s did not call the shots in Edmonton.

If it wasn’t for the Salary Cap, the Rangers would STILL not have made the playoffs under Sather. I believe that in my bones.
Yes it stopped him from bribing guys like Fleury and turn to the draft.

The minor league system is still a mess - Hartford fired the coach - they just hired.

I hope I don’t see him on draft night .

I wonder if JD can work with Dolan - career hockey man answering to a clown.

qclabrat

I would have kept the initial day but parenting stuff changed it. You could post it as an invite for those that want to explore the park. I learned parks using maps and apps. Only got into the group ride thing in the past year. Only an idea.
aimlessly exploring parks with lots of time is how I like to ride, but that rarely happens.

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Yes it stopped him from bribing guys like Fleury and turn to the draft.

The minor league system is still a mess - Hartford fired the coach - they just hired.

I hope I don’t see him on draft night .

I wonder if JD can work with Dolan - career hockey man answering to a clown.

You might be overly charitable with the clown comment. ;)

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Jorba needs to be oozed
1557952755844.png

Mahnken

I'm not sure when I expire. I think I usually get an email. What I do know, is that I got the orange bands in the mail and the next day someone posted a picture of the new colors. I was a little disappointed.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm not sure when I expire. I think I usually get an email. What I do know, is that I got the orange bands in the mail and the next day someone posted a picture of the new colors. I was a little disappointed.

What color did you want?

If you got an email from me today it's expired. Otherwise, you're good.

Mahnken

What color did you want?

If you got an email from me today it's expired. Otherwise, you're good.

I don't even remember what the new color was, lol. I was just sad that I'd have to wait another year before I got it. Just some FOMO, don't actually need any specific colors ?

Top Bottom