OOS MOGA

I still can't breath properly so it's a no go for me, again. On the bright side the suspension package for the Fug showed up at the front door this morning, and later on on both the invisaframe and wide rims for the straight pull wheelset are scheduled to be delivered. The frame should be in by Wednesday/Thursday...my better half is going to have a fit sometimes mid week, starting to move a few blankets in the garage just in case...

How many OOS guys are racing MTBNJ's Mooch Madness race this weekend? Come out and support those that support OOS, come to race,spectate,heckle or just to meet @Norm in person, but come and enjoy some great vibes and some rare trails!
I would love to. I couldn’t make it to the races to support you on Saturday because my wife was under the weather and quite frankly so am I, wet condition don't usually help with that. It would be fun to have an OOS and MTBNJ.COM official support group with chainsaw, cowbells etc. that show up drunk at every race...or maybe not! Anyhow, I’m not sure if I can make it down there again but if the stars align I’ll try my best!

I would love to. I couldn’t make it to the races to support you on Saturday because my wife was under the weather and quite frankly so am I, wet condition don't usually help with that. It would be fun to have an OOS and MTBNJ.COM official support group with chainsaw, cowbells etc. that show up drunk at every race...or maybe not! Anyhow, I’m not sure if I can make it down there again but if the stars align I’ll try my best!
update? even I'm getting anxious now
I know wrong color, but the factory 34 and i9 wheels mate nicely
1556022467156.png

update? even I'm getting anxious now
I know wrong color, but the factory 34 and i9 wheels mate nicely
View attachment 93603
The only thing missing at this point is the frame and it should be here in a couple of days...different specs though. Yesterday I received all the Kashima goodness, Factory 36 160mm Grip2, Factory Transfer and Factory DPX2...I have Hope Pro 4 hubs and Sun Ringle MTX33 rims (they're are meh, but I had them in the garage, I thought it would be a good idea to 'recycle' them, they will be replaced soon by DT Swiss 350 straight pull + DT Swiss M532 rims and Wide Trail tires). I even purchased the specific invisaframe from the UK. Can't wait.

Anyone up for top of skyline tomorrow around around noon?

newsflash...while driving back home last night I noticed that 'No Parking At All Time' signs have been posted on both sides of the road and on the parking lot at the top of Skyline Drive. Not sure if permanent or due to some road work, just make sure to check if parking is doable before driving all the way up there. It's Oakland BTW.

Last edited:
The only thing missing at this point is the frame and it should be here in a couple of days...different specs though. Yesterday I received all the Kashima goodness, Factory 36 160mm Grip2, Factory Transfer and Factory DPX2...I have Hope Pro 4 hubs and Sun Ringle MTX33 rims (they're are meh, but I had them in the garage, I thought it would be a good idea to 'recycle' them, they will be replaced soon by DT Swiss 350 straight pull + DT Swiss M532 rims and Wide Trail tires). I even purchased the specific invisaframe from the UK. Can't wait.
wow, I hear that fork and shock are the the bee's knees
I'm getting in-line to demo please
1556024733114.png

newsflash...while driving back home last night I noticed that 'No Parking At All Time' signs have been posted on both sides of the road and on the parking lot at the top of Skyline Drive. Not sure if permanent or due to some road work, just make sure to check if parking is doable before driving all the way up there. It's Oakland BTW.

I think that is to keep people in the lots are those signs posted in the lot?

I think that is to keep people in the lots are those signs posted in the lot?

Yes, they may have been there before but I noticed them yesterday for the first time. And no car was parked there, it was an unusually early time for me to drive there as it was around 6:30 pm. Maybe is just for Skyline Drive and not the parking lot, I guess that 's what you're saying.

Back
Top Bottom