OOS MOGA

mtbiker87

Maybe OOS tries an enduro next ? Honestly though, thats the sort of crap that turns me off to the whole racing thing. Had a somewhat similar experience doing the H2H pre ride of the Mt Creek XC race a number of years back.After the pre ride i decided not to enter. Not because I was slow, cause honestly, belive it or not, i was one of the faster cat 3 guys on the ride that day, but because of the eliteist, roadie prick sort of attitude being tossed out by more than a few of the other riders. The only reason i did ST was because a few of you guys were going, so i knew i'd be fun either way. ST turned out cool, and i'd do that again, but there were more than a few folks there with egos bigger than thier helmets.

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
Maybe OOS tries an enduro next ? Honestly though, thats the sort of crap that turns me off to the whole racing thing. Had a somewhat similar experience doing the H2H pre ride of the Mt Creek XC race a number of years back.After the pre ride i decided not to enter. Not because I was slow, cause honestly, belive it or not, i was one of the faster cat 3 guys on the ride that day, but because of the eliteist, roadie prick sort of attitude being tossed out by more than a few of the other riders. The only reason i did SR was because a few of you guys were going, so i knew i'd be fun either way. ST turned out cool, and i'd do that again, but there were more than a few folks there with egos bigger than thier helmets.
One encounters all kinds in life. I met some really nice people yesterday. But let’s face it, its racing. Tough to keep a group ride atmosphere on a race pre ride. I’m not a racer either but short track is the exception. I’ll definitely try to make it next year.

BPaze

Maybe we should start an OOS race series. It would be kinda like beer league softball as you finish each section you get a beer and the time stops, kinda like enduro but more beer and shorter segments. Maybe one of the local breweries can sponsor.

Mtbdog

Maybe we should start an OOS race series. It would be kinda like beer league softball as you finish each section you get a beer and the time stops, kinda like enduro but more beer and shorter segments. Maybe one of the local breweries can sponsor.
I'll take strawberry milkshakes please. We still have to do Jimmy Geez thermo-nuclear wings at high mt.

Top Bottom