OOS MOGA

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Glad I asked?

that isn't much to work with.
let's see - we have asians, north and south americans, europeans.
Hey @ridgehog, what you got going? i could guess, but i'd just show how naive americans are.

90% of the fun is ball busting, the other half is talking about bikes, planning rides, and bailing.

bike strategy is key - and sometimes there actually is a fire. (seriously, Paul's garage went up because of the neighbor,
and set his bikes and car aflame.)

dominating the forum traffic is a major bragging right.

perhaps a parody to yellow submarine would work :D

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
if you get this right, Marc may write a song about OOS..

started as Out Of Shape, but morphed into Out Of Sorts.....

basic tenant is that any posted ride goes at the speed of the slowest person. no questions.
lots of regroups, but that is A-O-K.
I started the Out of Shape thing.... but I think it was @Mr.Moto who started calling us OOS

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
that isn't much to work with.
let's see - we have asians, north and south americans, europeans.
Hey @ridgehog, what you got going? i could guess, but i'd just show how naive americans are.

90% of the fun is ball busting, the other half is talking about bikes, planning rides, and bailing.

bike strategy is key - and sometimes there actually is a fire. (seriously, Paul's garage went up because of the neighbor,
and set his bikes and car aflame.)

dominating the forum traffic is a major bragging right.

perhaps a parody to yellow submarine would work :D
Had to read through 20 pages to catch up. OK maybe only 14 pages. Yellow Submarine.! OH I’ve got a hole in me pocket.

Mathers

Maybe for the new frame design of the SJ. I have an 18 with the old design.
Manual and Hilltop told me it’s fine. I have noticed climbing is a little different with the 29 but the pedal strikes a fewer which I was really looking for.

qclabrat

interesting use of the setback
1553137313039.png

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
ha, someone ride a Trek here
Didn't they stop recommending tire swaps this past year's model
Think they said it wasn't optimizing the bikes
Yeah you can do it, but I'd try and see what works

i have the fuel ex, came 27.5+ and 29 the 27.5+ you can (for 2018 MY) officially swap to 29, but if you get the 29 you cant (they claim it wont fit) put the 27.5+

disclaimer: i bought the 27.5+ version and have no way to verify the claims about the 29 version, the only spec difference is the fork 27.5+:140 29:130

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
damn, i got bike bits arriving usps soon, and i need to go out for a bunch of hours rather than work on bike......

Top Bottom