OOS MOGA

Yeah... starting MY 2019, they stopped building the Hightower with 27.5
@Kangdoy is looking to upgrade his wheelset so I am going to jump on it when he does so I can have his wheelset for pennies to a dollar
Gotta seed this in there :p

What's wrong with the wheels that come with the HT? FYI, I will have a boost set of 27.5+ wheels up very shortly if anyone is interested.

if anyone is interested, in the coming weeks, I'm going to have a standing ride at CR on Friday afternoons after 2PM
post up or PM if you want to join and I'll put you on the VIP list

if anyone is interested, in the coming weeks, I'm going to have a standing ride at CR on Friday afternoons after 2PM
post up or PM if you want to join and I'll put you on the VIP list
I am hoping to start taking Friday afternoons off, so keep me in the loop will try to join on occassion.

I am hoping to start taking Friday afternoons off, so keep me in the loop will try to join on occassion.

we have a 'Summer Fridays' program at work, but I haven't been able to use a single Friday in the last three years. Now that we're also 1 head short of a full department I seriously doubt to be able and take advantage of it...

Nothing... they are fine. I was just talking thrash about getting another set of 29er wheelset :)

Is it wrong that I am itching to build a new set of 29" without having even built the bike yet (nor finished truing the front wheel on the first set) ? I've never even ridden 29" yet....I want to build a set of DT Swiss 350 straight pull, 28 aero spokes and wide rim to go 29x2.6...

@jackx

We are figuring out rides in this thread but if you want a ride posted just let us know here and someone will post it to strava. All rides will be posted on strava once trail conditions improve we'll post a with a larger lead time but again if you want to ride just start the conversation and it will happen.

Speaking about rides does anyone want to get a quick hour in tomorrow afternoon? Morristown country west of 287 is where I'm looking.

Cool. Good to know. Thanks @Miracle Max Loves Garbage.

Is it wrong that I am itching to build a new set of 29" without having even built the bike yet (nor finished truing the front wheel on the first set) ? I've never even ridden 29" yet....I want to build a set of DT Swiss 350 straight pull, 28 aero spokes and wide rim to go 29x2.6...
What is your Knolly? 27.5?
I have always ridden 27.5 and there is a difference in roll over with the 29. The chunks smooths out better with the 29.
Do it! If you don't like them... I will take it off your hands for pennies to a dollar

I am going to the Grand Canyon next week. I know you cannot ride in the part, but I see bike rentals outside of the park. Has anyone every done this? How much riding is around here? I'll likely only have 1 day to rent and ride so I want to make it count. I am going from GC to Lake Powell to Bryce, so I am open to other places to rent and ride too.

there is a bike path leading up to bryce. it is paved.
people ride on the north rim road

i didn't ride while i was out there - too much good hiking.
you going to make it to Zion?

Buy the national park pass. it is good for a year - gets a car full of people in.

Back
Top Bottom